Re: Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

Post by playsims »

I spoke too soon. I just got the box requiring a token :( :(
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I've got the romantic sleepwear! Yay!! Last time it was a time extension token, and since I didn't need one and didn't care that much about the pink shag rugs, I didn't participate.

I've also got the purple circle rugs - yay! Something different from the shag rugs (which have been my rug prizes for the last three events - navy, pink, then gray).
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

I've got the patchwork Teddy, which is nice since I have missed it as the limited time prize of the In stitches quest (I didn't finish it, not ready to let go my sims yet :p).
I also have some blue circle rugs and I like 'em, so I might be able to get them with the 4 boxes I have available now (working on the fifth :roll:). I almost got the police car in the last event, I just missed a couple of days, so hopefully I can finish this one :lol:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

thirsty4souls wrote:I've got the patchwork Teddy, which is nice since I have missed it as the limited time prize of the In stitches quest (I didn't finish it, not ready to let go my sims yet :p).
I also have some blue circle rugs and I like 'em, so I might be able to get them with the 4 boxes I have available now (working on the fifth :roll:). I almost got the police car in the last event, I just missed a couple of days, so hopefully I can finish this one :lol:
I'm not ready to let go of my sims either! :) That's why I stopped at the Ghost Hunter quest, though it means that if I did ever finish it, I wouldn't get the Haunted House. The main reason I stopped there is 'cuz I absolutely HATE Cyrus and don't want him hanging around in my town, so I didn't want to stop in the middle of the seniors quest or at the early stage of the LD&L quest. Plus, I'd rather have the limited rewards from the seniors quests, so when I'm ready to move forward, I have a chance at those.

I like the circle rugs, too. I've got purple ones, though I think the blues ones would be more versatile.

Also, having more shipping boxes definitely helps. I have all six, and it makes it SO much easier to get the grand prize. I actually got the Police Car in 3 days. I worked really hard to get it early, since I was going to be traveling/visiting family and wouldn't have the time to play much.
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Looks like I might be able to finish this event. didn't finish the other 4 due to lack of order items. oven and chocolate shag rugs look nice, but I got the swan sculpture again (3rd time out of 4 events).

Need to find a way to make social points.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I came here to say some of the same things. Seems like a lot less points are needed. Looks like they got rid of the 2nd resource set. I haven't yet been able to finish the whole thing but I'm already passed 2 prizes. My prize is the Unicorn Painting. No promises yet I'll get there in 5 days but way better than the time extension token I gave up on last time.

I also have not started the In Stitches quest. Trying to finish my town first. - still need to do The Royal Castle quest.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pinkribbon wrote:I came here to say some of the same things. Seems like a lot less points are needed. Looks like they got rid of the 2nd resource set. I haven't yet been able to finish the whole thing but I'm already passed 2 prizes. My prize is the Unicorn Painting. No promises yet I'll get there in 5 days but way better than the time extension token I gave up on last time.

I also have not started the In Stitches quest. Trying to finish my town first. - still need to do The Royal Castle quest.
The other marketplace event that was open in all professions also didn't have the second resource set prize. I think we will see it back, and more points, in the next profession-specific event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

My prize is the Living Teddy Bear which I really wanted! And only 60,600 points required - should be able to do it easily in the 6 days, especially because 2 market place tokens carried over from last event.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

A marketplace event for the hospital is missing, I don't think we'll see it until next update, for those who have not built the hospital go and start, we don't know if it will be needed for a special prize. :)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Yay! My prize is the dragons pack. :) I don't remember now how I missed this first time round but I'm very happy to have a chance to get it now. Best prize on offer for me so far.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)