Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Halloween Update - Marketplace Events

Post by simmare »

My prize is the samurai armor, which I already have and don't like. My rugs previewed as light blue circles on a navy background, but when I got them, they were identical to the navy circles rugs I already have - white background with navy circles. Is this a mistake? Something I should submit a ticket for? I thought the rugs were all supposed to be new?

One interesting thing with this event... One of my couriers gave TWO tokens! Never saw that before.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Has anyone had their courier walk off because you were late. This morning I had almost completed the third task which is 2 hours. Because I was taking my grandchildren to school I was over an hour late. When I clicked on the courier he just walked off. This also happened the last time. I have 4 boxes anyway so I will ignore him in future.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Yes I think I have encountered that a few times. In short all the 4 tasks have to accomplished within 4 hours.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

playsims wrote:Yes I think I have encountered that a few times. In short all the 4 tasks have to accomplished within 4 hours.
Thanks
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simmare wrote:My prize is the samurai armor, which I already have and don't like. My rugs previewed as light blue circles on a navy background, but when I got them, they were identical to the navy circles rugs I already have - white background with navy circles. Is this a mistake? Something I should submit a ticket for? I thought the rugs were all supposed to be new?

One interesting thing with this event... One of my couriers gave TWO tokens! Never saw that before.
The blue circles/navy circles mix up is a mistake. Submitting a ticket for it could help FM realize there's a problem faster. If they don't know it's a problem they can't fix it and because we all aren't getting those rugs at the same time I could see it taking a long time for them to realize it's a bug.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

playsims wrote:Yes I think I have encountered that a few times. In short all the 4 tasks have to accomplished within 4 hours.
From my experience, all 4 tasks just have to be started within 4 hours.
mockingbird288z

TBD-36 wrote:
From my experience, all 4 tasks just have to be started within 4 hours.
My experience has been like playsims. I had all but the 2 hour courier task done once but the courier's timer was 1:30 left. He left once his timer got to 0:00 while my sims had 30 minutes left on the 2 hour task. As long as you have all the tasks completed within the 4 hour window you will still get the token, though. Even if you collect when the 4 hours is up.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Today I forgot I had a courier in the hospital, I used sp for the 1hr task and started the 2hrs, I waited there was only 1 hr remaining, when the time was over the courier left. I noticed when you are like less than 20 min short you get the token otherwise the courier leaves.
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

JakeSim wrote:Today I forgot I had a courier in the hospital, I used sp for the 1hr task and started the 2hrs, I waited there was only 1 hr remaining, when the time was over the courier left. I noticed when you are like less than 20 min short you get the token otherwise the courier leaves.
Ah, maybe that's it. I just started one on the 2hr task with 1h49 remaining on the courier, and I will probably not be able to check back in between the courier's clock expiring and the task finishing, but I do expect to receive that coin.
mockingbird288z

Hmm, well I guess I don't get a 20 minute grace period in my game. The courier couldn't be bothered to stick around an extra minute and 7 seconds to let my sim finish helping him. :(