Police Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Police Update - Changes

Post by whoviandragon »

Huh, thanks to both of you. If this has been happening for awhile, is it just girl Preteen Sims? Because the last toddler-to-preteen I had was a boy and I don't remember it happening to him.
I wish they would mention bug and glitch fixes, major ones at least, in OTA updates.
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
MissTiquelle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MissTiquelle »

Is there any reason to update - limited time stuff etc.?
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

whoviandragon wrote:Huh, thanks to both of you. If this has been happening for awhile, is it just girl Preteen Sims? Because the last toddler-to-preteen I had was a boy and I don't remember it happening to him.
I wish they would mention bug and glitch fixes, major ones at least, in OTA updates.
I've only had it happen to girl preteens and only those shorts. The boys are okay and other age groups are fine as well. :)
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I have noticed a change in the reward timer for the buildings. I used to collect the rewards every 24 hours for the party boat and 80% of the buildings at the same time (the 20% left got a smaller timer and I could collect them more that once in a day). It seems to have changed and that I don't collect them at the same time, they have been "desynchronised"
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I haven't noticed changes in the rewards will check.
Something I saw is the babies crawling seems faster than before.
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the ore deposits have been moved to the plants and trees tab.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

When I entered a neighbours town earlier the notifications that their sims had finished work popped up. I'm not sure if this is new with this update or if I've just never seen it before.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

RiverSong11 wrote:I just watched a bunch of videos. Looks like now you only get xp an simoleans. No LP...:(
That's been happening to more and more players since the Romance update. I haven't had any videos at all since updating to the Police update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

glenkatko wrote:Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the ore deposits have been moved to the plants and trees tab.
Yeah, in the update after a community event the "event tab" is taken away and the items in it are put in with regular items.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

mockingbird288z wrote:
glenkatko wrote:Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I just noticed that the ore deposits have been moved to the plants and trees tab.
Yeah, in the update after a community event the "event tab" is taken away and the items in it are put in with regular items.
Ah, this was my 1st experience with a community event. Still, I would have classed them as decorative instead of plants. But I guess the decorations tab is already too full of the spa furniture! :lol: