image.jpeg
i came across this on the fb page in response to another players concerns
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: June Update Hint?

Post by LovemySims »

Desiree wrote:
LovemySims wrote:Uh oh not more endless working on the game! I have not opened the game since I finished that last thing with the gems, I must get in and see if my Sims are okay, I bet they're stinky by now :lol:
If you leave the game completely unopened for 5 or 7 days ( sorry, don't remember which) - your sims are ALL inspired when you return. :) I always try to leave the game from a full house with various ages of sims to do weekly goals and work on a hobby visit neighbors etc. because that's where The game will take me when opened, then I only need to keep those ones inspired.All other Sims will remain inspired until you go visit them.
Make sure if you're doing this and sending a sim to neighbors that they live in the house you're using ( or an empty house) because that's where they will return.

Other things I try to do -especially if I'm not planning on playing for a bit - leave a mix of sims either on a hobby, so I can collect towards LP if I go to their home - Or doing nothing- so I can whistle them to a lot to work on an event, without having to care for whole household. If you leave them sleeping or reading or whatever you have to go to that house to interact with them - and that means taking care of any other age groups in the house who aren't needed for goals/events.

That's always my goal anyway - somehow I always end up clicking on the wrong houses :) :)
Wow thanks for the advice, you explained it really well. I will do this in future. Sometimes I lose interest in the game a little after a quest or event that takes a lot of tapping.
And I always mix my houses up too :lol:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

This says the update will be on June 12th. And will be adding a new police profession. It's not going to be June 12th for much longer but they still have time.

http://www.ea.com/play2016/news/new-liv ... cale=en-us
image.png
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by diananadine »

mockingbird288z wrote:This says the update will be on June 12th. And will be adding a new police profession. It's not going to be June 12th for much longer but they still have time.

image.png
Dang does that say hobby event?? :/ that sucks but at least maybe it'll be a discovery quest and something permanent to the game
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

The trailer is up on the SFP Facebook page. We're getting a police station! :)
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

Yay i hope the update comes out at midnight :)
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

I just noticed that the shadow in the donut box scene is a set of teeth... Can't wait for the update! :lol:
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

June 12th? Wasn't that yesterday? Anyone got that update yet?
mockingbird288z

diananadine wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:This says the update will be on June 12th. And will be adding a new police profession. It's not going to be June 12th for much longer but they still have time.

image.png
Dang does that say hobby event?? :/ that sucks but at least maybe it'll be a discovery quest and something permanent to the game
I'm curious about what they mean by a "re-runnable" quest. They've never used that term before.
mockingbird288z

Oscar wrote:June 12th? Wasn't that yesterday? Anyone got that update yet?
It was yesterday but no update for FreePlay. SimCity Buildit got an update yesterday like the website stated. I think it's just a wrong date on the website. The 12th for a freeplay update didn't make sense. I think the update will happen later today when it typically has happened (for me). At any rate I think it will happen during the EA Event so at some point on the 13th/14th or the 14th/15th.