[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by calleighwolfe »

Okay. Let me get this straight. I have to keep collecting gems, so I can claim the coins I'm gonna need to unlock all the new objects?

What are today's goals? :S

On the list it says I have 1485/1000 gems. What do I do with them? :S

*sighs* I've never felt so dumb :lol:

ETA: Nevermind, I get it! xD Sorry!!!! :lol:
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

It looks like your day reset. Every day the goals will reset and we have a chance to meet the goals again to get some constructor coins or quartz
Yes, no idea why, it was only about an hour after updating the app. I am making sure I dont claim anything now until I can claim them all in one go in case it does it again!
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

It's happened to me this evening. I had actually watched the timer and waited until it had reset to claim a prize. I completed most of the goals. The only ones I couldn't complete yet was collect 1000 gems and of course the complete all daily goals. When I checked on the game less than half an hour later to collect bonuses, it only showed the collect any gem as completed. The timer was still correct though. I guess just another bug in this update.
Xionidrixa
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Xionidrixa »

Something that is a bit anoing is, ok that the stones get more expensive cause you want to get the most out of gem hunting, that you on the last moonrock had to spend 10sp... They rnt that easy to get even if you spend lp to spin the sp spiner u usually end up with 7sp after using 5lp... Using stoves as a maniac now just to boost the lp to get sp...
Open your eyes and then open them again
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I've just pressed update on this and waiting on it to download. Not very happy at the sound of using SP but I like the look of the new items I could unlock so I've relented and downloaded. Hope I do not regret it.
Xionidrixa
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Xionidrixa »

Well you won't regret it, cause so far I've gotten the rugs N water arc N the first of each was free so it sort of balance the sp use, but it's still a bit anoing... But don't use the sp spin flower if u don't have to.. It kindo costs 30sp each spin...
Open your eyes and then open them again
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

Am I the onlyone who got the update only today? I updated the game and it shows 10 days left.. I played yesterday and the day before yesterday but I had no update to install. Now it seems I lost 2 days waiting :(
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Do you have to purchase everything in order to unlock the Spa Resort Template or just "unlock" them?
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Indignitory wrote:Am I the onlyone who got the update only today? I updated the game and it shows 10 days left.. I played yesterday and the day before yesterday but I had no update to install. Now it seems I lost 2 days waiting :(
That's what I did, too. I almost too busy to even play right now!
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Orchidealna »

Well it's not nice we must pay SP for 2 of the event things; 10 for one, 15 for another.

The milestones give 5 SP's [so far I've got 2 of them giving SP]. I guess it won't make up for the SP that must be spent.