[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by randy_thrandy »

I'm experiencing a problem with the first "flower" that it is possible to grow on the purple field. I suppose it should cost quartz crystals but instead the price says 0000/00000 and when I try to grow it, nothing at all happens. Am I missing something obvious or is this a bit of a problem with the game? :S
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

randy_thrandy wrote:I'm experiencing a problem with the first "flower" that it is possible to grow on the purple field. I suppose it should cost quartz crystals but instead the price says 0000/00000 and when I try to grow it, nothing at all happens. Am I missing something obvious or is this a bit of a problem with the game? :S
Hmm, that is unusual. It should cost 400 quartz after the first free one. The numbers should be: how many quartz you have/400. I would try maybe uninstalling your game and then reinstalling it. Save to the cloud first! If that doesn't fix it then maybe you should submit a support ticket.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Christina wrote:Has anyone else had a problem with their daily goals reseting. I had achieved three, went away to sort out other sims and when I came back they are all showing as locked again and the totals for collect 1000 gems and win 10 coins are back to zero. :(
What did or does the timer look like at the top of the screen for the daily goals? Did that reset as well? Mine has been counting down to 8:00pm CST.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Thank you, mockingbird288z!! I'll try that!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

What did or does the timer look like at the top of the screen for the daily goals? Did that reset as well? Mine has been counting down to 8:00pm CST.
The timer is counting down, currently says goals reset in 21:44 but collect 1000 gems says 193/1000 when I have collected 438 and it has relocked use a spin plant, claim or buy a prize and win 10 coins. Really annoying.
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
Ganymede180
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ganymede180 »

Hey folks! Someone else can verify this for me... I did the math and the best gem return/time are the 3:30 options. For the Quartz, you get 1.5gems/min and Garnet is 2.26gems/min (I haven't yet unlocked the others). The 9:30 options by contrast offer .75g/m and 1.14g/m respectively.

Also the bonuses during collection compounded for me meaning the longer I waited, the higher the bonus (high of 24 so far). Anyone else experience that?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote:
randy_thrandy wrote:I'm experiencing a problem with the first "flower" that it is possible to grow on the purple field. I suppose it should cost quartz crystals but instead the price says 0000/00000 and when I try to grow it, nothing at all happens. Am I missing something obvious or is this a bit of a problem with the game? :S
Hmm, that is unusual. It should cost 400 quartz after the first free one. The numbers should be: how many quartz you have/400. I would try maybe uninstalling your game and then reinstalling it. Save to the cloud first! If that doesn't fix it then maybe you should submit a support ticket.
This happened to members at the sister forum, too. Buying a new garden patch did the trick. Hope, this helps other players as well :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Do we know how many social points you get on the personal progress bar?
mockingbird288z

ErinPW wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
This happened to members at the sister forum, too. Buying a new garden patch did the trick. Hope, this helps other players as well :)
Yes! It seems if you use coin patches that you bought from the previous event they won't work! If you pay 15SP for the Mega Spin Flower it will take your SP but not give you any Constructor Coins! :evil: And the first spin flower won't work at all.

Please be careful guys! If you are going to use the Mega Spin Flower (the one that costs SP) make sure you are using the one that shows the 20SP price!
mockingbird288z

Christina wrote:
The timer is counting down, currently says goals reset in 21:44 but collect 1000 gems says 193/1000 when I have collected 438 and it has relocked use a spin plant, claim or buy a prize and win 10 coins. Really annoying.
It looks like your day reset. Every day the goals will reset and we have a chance to meet the goals again to get some constructor coins or quartz.

I've got 3 hours left for my day and it shows I've collected 100,533/1,000 coins. When the timer resets for a new day that coin counter will also reset and I'll have to collect 1,000 more coins to complete the goal for the second time. I'll still have collected the 100,533 coins but they won't count towards the new days goals. Same with the "Win 10 Coins from a Coin Flower Patch" goal. Mine shows that I've collected 15/10 (not been my priority today ;) ) and when my timer resets so will that.