[EVENT] Baby Onesies

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [EVENT] Baby Onesies

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 08:26 Thanks for heads up. I didn't see the popup. I have a newer game and didn't do the event yet. I was thinking of aging up some babies, and now I'll hold off.
I didn't get a popup either, but it's listed at the task box of my second game.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ariadne »

Yeah, just got the pop up for this. I haven't done the nanny knows best quest yet. I also only have one baby, is that enough to progress in this event or do I need more?
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Ariadne wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 09:57 Yeah, just got the pop up for this. I haven't done the nanny knows best quest yet. I also only have one baby, is that enough to progress in this event or do I need more?
It may help to look at the pictures of the onesies at another topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2318&start=170#p51111 If you don't like them anyway, there wouldn't be a reason to hurry :)

I'm not using the onesies much in my main town, so I won't mess up the sims my second game for them :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
jessica
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jessica »

another repeated event :(. Shouldn't be there an update? I think it's overdue. Hopefully there will be a next update at all. :shock:
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

ErinPW wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 12:15
Ariadne wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 09:57 Yeah, just got the pop up for this. I haven't done the nanny knows best quest yet. I also only have one baby, is that enough to progress in this event or do I need more?
It may help to look at the pictures of the onesies at another topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2318&start=170#p51111 If you don't like them anyway, there wouldn't be a reason to hurry :)

I'm not using the onesies much in my main town, so I won't mess up the sims my second game for them :)
Same here. None of the babies in my main game wears any of the onesies. There are much nicer outfits for the babies.

Haven't done the nanny quest in my second game, and won't bother doing it just to get the onesies. For me they're not worth the hassle.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 20:02
ErinPW wrote: 23 Mar 2017, 12:15

Same here. None of the babies in my main game wears any of the onesies. There are much nicer outfits for the babies.

Haven't done the nanny quest in my second game, and won't bother doing it just to get the onesies. For me they're not worth the hassle.
Ditto. Don't use the onesies in my main game and haven't done Nanny Knows Best in my second game. And I'm not going to just for onesies.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ariadne »

Thanks guys 😊
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I didn't remember doing the event in my second game but I already did and I never use the onesies either. ☺️
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Per popup today, event starts tomorrow.
Lyrical Waves
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyrical Waves »

I am a new player.

For those who've done this event previously, are the onesies attainable?