[EVENT] Baby Onesies

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

[EVENT] Baby Onesies

Post by Chezza »

Just got this pop up when I opened my game. I've done the the Nanny know best quest, anyone know anything about the Two and a half sims quest? I've been playing since the start with no breaks and I've never heard of it! :?:
Attachments
image.png
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Baby onesie event

Post by rajcaz »

I am playing on an iPad and it doesn't show that. And I have been playing since the update before the seniors.
Attachments
image.jpg
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I got the same popup and miss the checkmark next to Two and a Half Sim.
Someone recommended to look at the Firemonkey's Support site
Here's a quote of what the Firemonkey's wrote:
April 21, 2016:
The issue has been identified and is being corrected for a future update.

Technical Support is unable to assist directly with this issue. The update will occur before the start of the event.
We encourage players to follow this article to receive updated information as we learn more.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

Thanks for the reply ErinPW
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

It's affecting players who started the game before the quest system was added and so they didn't unlock babies by completing the Two and a Half Sims quest. Instead they, myself included, unlocked babies by just reaching a certain level.
rajcaz wrote:I am playing on an iPad and it doesn't show that. And I have been playing since the update before the seniors.
Incidentally, the Two and a Half Sims quest was introduced in the Holiday 2013 Update (November 2013). The Holiday 2013 update was the update right before the seniors one so I wouldn't expect you to have this issue.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

Glad they're aware of the issue at least. I started playing before that quest so I don't have the check beside it either.
It seems kind of pointless to even list that quest as a requirement anyway. The nanny quest is required because that gives your infant the ability to move around outside of their crib. But you can't complete the nanny quest without an infant. So if you have completed the nanny quest then you've obviously already completed the two and a half sims quest since completing that quest is what gives you the ability to have an infant in the first place (unless you started playing before that quest was added). :)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Thanks for the info...
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

The issue has been fixed in my game. I don't know what they did but I have the message "the cloud save doesn't match the current game" so make sure to save your game manually to the cloud.
Lilly
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lilly »

It's after midnight for me and the event hasn't started. I'm hoping that maybe it's an event that starts at 6 am or 9 am like a few have done in the past.

Just wondering if anyone's event has started yet that originally had the missing check mark for the 2 1/2 sims quest?
MamaBear0903
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Baby onesies quest

Post by MamaBear0903 »

I've been seeing the notification for this upcoming quest. It said I'd have to be sure two and a half sims and nanny knows best quests were completed first. No problem, I've done them. This time when it popped up it said the same thing but also had a check list to show what I've completed. It had checked off nanny knows best but not two and a half sims. Well obviously if I've completed nanny I've completed two and a half sims. So...just a glitch? Has anyone else got this?
Can you show me how I'm guilty?--Zao