[EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Chocolatier Special Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

telemwill wrote: 21 Mar 2018, 17:28 I received a notice that this event would be coming soon. It is now listed as such in my events tab. I hope so because I do not yet have access to this hobby. Ron Weasley NEEDS this hobby. 😀
Yes, it's coming! FM has said is starts on the 26th (AEDT).
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Girlbits
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Girlbits »

So this just event just allows me the opportunity to buy the prizes after I unlock It? Hmmm. I wish one was the Gingerbread House template. I guess I missed that somewhere along the way.
FB Chelsea Girlbits
HFN - 11 Westside
HH - 3 East Oceanside
simsally
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simsally »

Girlbits wrote: 27 Mar 2018, 17:21 So this just event just allows me the opportunity to buy the prizes after I unlock It? Hmmm. I wish one was the Gingerbread House template. I guess I missed that somewhere along the way.
I believe the house was the prize from a Christmas quest a few years ago. I thought we'd at least get one of each furniture item free which isn't the case. But I'm still happy this is repeating so I can finally do my Hansel and Gretel house.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

simsally wrote: 27 Mar 2018, 19:21
Girlbits wrote: 27 Mar 2018, 17:21 So this just event just allows me the opportunity to buy the prizes after I unlock It? Hmmm. I wish one was the Gingerbread House template. I guess I missed that somewhere along the way.
I believe the house was the prize from a Christmas quest a few years ago. I thought we'd at least get one of each furniture item free which isn't the case. But I'm still happy this is repeating so I can finally do my Hansel and Gretel house.
Correct, the Gingerbread House template was the prize from the A Secret Winter Wonderland quest from 2015. The Chocolatier Special event was the first time the individual gingerbread items were made available along with a few new items.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I'm still working on getting to level six, but I am just happy to get the chocolatier bench. I don't use the gingerbread furniture much.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I had this event on my second game only. I'm just glad that unlocking them this way, removed them from the list of rare items in the mystery box shop. Now if only there was a way to remove the baby onesies too. :D
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

copperwood wrote: 30 Mar 2018, 05:09 I had this event on my second game only. I'm just glad that unlocking them this way, removed them from the list of rare items in the mystery box shop. Now if only there was a way to remove the baby onesies too. :D
The main reason I'm doing it is also to remove as a mystery box choice!
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Grand Garages Update - Changes

Post by RubyRed »

I am almost done with the Cholocatier event, just got the rubs and fountain left. So glad I am moving quickly with this. So glad, and soon ill have one more hobby for my sims to do after the event is over.