[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by JakeSim »

I haven't updated either, will update maybe today at night or tomorrow I don't know.
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

This s*cks - I don't get any eggs, only money... I have the search option only on libraries and PCs...
Simssarah
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simssarah »

So I just started day 4 and my quest completely jumped over the egg finding bit. I did all the interactions with the bunny including saying goodbye but never had to hunt for eggs. I completed the task, got my onesies but still have spaces for 10 eggs.
HFN. 4 West Oceanside
Haunted House. 3 East Oceanside
GC paradi61
Holiday Update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Simssarah wrote:So I just started day 4 and my quest completely jumped over the egg finding bit. I did all the interactions with the bunny including saying goodbye but never had to hunt for eggs. I completed the task, got my onesies but still have spaces for 10 eggs.
You missed the fun & agraviation :lol: :lol: :lol:
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Not sure if it's just me but on day 4, I have had greater success with finding the eggs when I search infant and toddler items.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I just do the lazy thing. Tap whatever I could find what is already placed on the third floor. Probably repeatedly tap on similar objects on the 3rd & 4th rounds.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

sesinka wrote:This s*cks - I don't get any eggs, only money... I have the search option only on libraries and PCs...
Have you tried the refrigerator, shower, toilet, couch, or bed?
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

I also found a number of eggs on trees.

I felt like this was an easy quest to do (which was really nice for a change), I'm on the second to last task now with hours to go before the quest time finishes and didn't have to use any LP. How unfortunate if others had trouble with it. Sometimes I got Simoleons too but most of the time it was eggs. I tried to search different places but also found several in the same couch. And it is probably true, as mockingbird said, that it would be too complicated if you couldn't find an egg in the same place twice.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

I've used the odd set of LP on this quest when I've slightly mis-timed things during the day and wanted to set up one of the longer actions or start another round of egg collecting before I went to bed. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to finish in time today. However (apologies if this has been already mentioned and I didn't see) I have found with the larger egg collection rounds it's been worthwhile having a 4th sim doing the "ask cottontail" action. Although it's 22 hours you can run that length of time if you don't want to use LP on the 6 and 10 egg collections and I got an egg from cottontail each time I dd it.
piupiu2703
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by piupiu2703 »

Hey guys,

Currently on this quest, now on " Hug Cottontail"

Problem is, i can't find him anywhere.

Any clue?