[Seasonal Quest] Chocolate Egg Chase

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] Chocolate Egg Chase

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lensky wrote:
JaneRoettinger wrote:Mine starts at the time when I updated my game - at 1 p.m.
I don't even know when was mine updated. :( My ipod automatically downloaded the update. I was just surprised that there was a different app image. I had a feeling I was already behind even then. Oh well.. thanks for sharing. :)
It will start once you open your game the first time after updating.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

FreeasaButterfly wrote:MamaBear you're right. For some of us apparently there is a bug in the game. I also see the egg hunters case in decorations (as so many people felt the need to say over and over again) and it is also greyed and inaccessible and can't be loaded into the game. This needs to be addressed by EA.
I think the only bug in this update is the special laser eye-zapping ability that EA somehow added to people's devices. :lol: If I had a dollar for every player who's had "trouble" with this task...

In all seriousness, read the task instructions again, carefully, especially the second paragraph. You could also try reading the rest of the thread after Mamabear's post. ;)
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
mockingbird288z

FreeasaButterfly wrote:MamaBear you're right. For some of us apparently there is a bug in the game. I also see the egg hunters case in decorations (as so many people felt the need to say over and over again) and it is also greyed and inaccessible and can't be loaded into the game. This needs to be addressed by EA.
It is in the Decorations tab of your Inventory NOT the Home Store. It will be the last item in your decorations tab in your inventory.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Lensky wrote:
I don't even know when was mine updated. :( My ipod automatically downloaded the update. I was just surprised that there was a different app image. I had a feeling I was already behind even then. Oh well.. thanks for sharing. :)
So that means I can still stay in romance update and upgrade whenever I want as long as there is not a limited time event, right?
mockingbird288z

JakeSim wrote: So that means I can still stay in romance update and upgrade whenever I want as long as there is not a limited time event, right?
Yes. But the Chocolate Egg Chase is a limited time event. I believe this quest is like the Halloween quest (which ended either 9 days after updating or on Halloween). I believe that if you update by/before this coming Sunday you will have the full 7 days for the quest. However, if you update on Monday you will only start with 6 days. Updating Tuesday will give you 5 days. If you update after Easter the quest will be gone.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

mockingbird288z wrote:
JakeSim wrote: So that means I can still stay in romance update and upgrade whenever I want as long as there is not a limited time event, right?
Yes. But the Chocolate Egg Chase is a limited time event. I believe this quest is like the Halloween quest (which ended either 9 days after updating or on Halloween). I believe that if you update by/before this coming Sunday you will have the full 7 days for the quest. However, if you update on Monday you will only start with 6 days. Updating Tuesday will give you 5 days. If you update after Easter the quest will be gone.
Got it. Thank you Leah, I will hold the update a couple of days more.
Lensky
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lensky »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Lensky wrote:
Ahh.. then that's great! Means I haven't really lost as much time as I thought. Thanks so much! :)
Game Center: lensky117
I'm still working on creating my HFN and everything else
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

"Return in 9 MINS 1 SECS" ... Lol! :D
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:
I updated the game yesterday (about 24 hours ago) and it still says 6 days. I guess I missed one day, which totally didn't matter (the changeover to the next part turned out perfect, I only had to wait 9 minutes). It's Thursday here, however ;-)

-edit-

I reinstalled the game exactly 23 hours and 53 minutes ago (if I look at the time of the post where I mentioned it), so I guess it will turn into 5 days in about 7 minutes :p

-edit-

Oh, it didn't.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Huaca Flora wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
I updated the game yesterday (about 24 hours ago) and it still says 6 days. I guess I missed one day, which totally didn't matter (the changeover to the next part turned out perfect, I only had to wait 9 minutes). It's Thursday here, however ;-)

-edit-

I reinstalled the game exactly 23 hours and 53 minutes ago (if I look at the time of the post where I mentioned it), so I guess it will turn into 5 days in about 7 minutes :p

-edit-

Oh, it didn't.
That's interesting, I updated my main game yesterday at around 8:00pm my time and I started with the full 7 days. :? I have some unupdated accounts hanging out in the cloud. I will log into one to see how many days it says.