Easter Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Easter Update - Changes

Post by sesinka »

Madlyaddicted wrote:Does anyone know if I don't do the update for a couple of weeks will I still be able to do everything? I'm going on holiday and can't play for a few weeks.
I can't tell you that for sure, but I see that the topic for the egg quest is from 14th march and I updated my game on the 16th and I still started with 7 days limit, instead of 5. So maybe it all starts once you update
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

The wallpapers/floorings/easter eggs are available for 11 days only with discount :(
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

sesinka wrote:
Madlyaddicted wrote:Does anyone know if I don't do the update for a couple of weeks will I still be able to do everything? I'm going on holiday and can't play for a few weeks.
I can't tell you that for sure, but I see that the topic for the egg quest is from 14th march and I updated my game on the 16th and I still started with 7 days limit, instead of 5. So maybe it all starts once you update
We were also talking about this in another topic :-) The quest will probably end on Easter, and you will most likely have 7 days to finish the quest until 7 days before Easter.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

When Sims get married, you can now choose whose house they live at.
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

EileenK98 wrote:When Sims get married, you can now choose whose house they live at.
That changed in the Romance update. It is because in the Romance update they changed it so sims can get married anywhere. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Huh, this is strange... (I am not sure if this is already a known issue, but I just discovered it). I am at one of my houses removing every item on the plot, and I just tried to remove flowers that I had placed at the edge of the grid at the north side. However, when I zoom in to max, I can't select those flowers at the edge of the grid. The screen is not moving up. I don't have any problems with moving to the fences at the right or left side, or to the path at the south. I am working in the Wizard Cottage template (premium lot). I am however able to remove the flowers when I zoom out (but I still don't see the fence at the north).
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Since the update I also have trouble getting at edges of lots, especially back of premium lots unless I zoom out. Also can't zoom out as far in towm view
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Has anyone else gone to the Romance Island and done the Serenade with guitar yet. Just doing it now, and I thought it might be a one time glitch, but not. When they pick up the guitar, they don't pick it up, it's floating around in front/behind them
Attachments
wp_ss_20160320_0004[1].png
wp_ss_20160320_0001[1].png
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I decided to bite the bullet and update. There is a weird thing that is happening to my games since updating.. If I hard close the game and then reopen it, it goes to the updating screen and spends awhile updating again, even though it was already updated. I wasn't sure if I had lost any progress or not. I had the same amount of LPs though. I'm not sure why my game is doing this. I'm playing on an iPhone and iPad and both devices have done it. Anyone else have this issue?
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I had the same thing happening in my game the first two times, I just waited for it to finish but have to say it took a long time to be done, around 30-40 minutes my device is an old android phone though. My progress was untouched and all is fine now.