[EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

Post by Desiree »

PyroSpazz wrote: 21 Apr 2017, 04:32 I've been working on a "survivalist cabin" using the Cottage surroundings. The cabin itself is small and innocuous enough, three rooms (kitchen, library, common room) with stairs leading to a basement which has a rec room with a big screen TV, bedroom, and bathroom - everything a house needs, think "rustic getaway." The bookcase in the bedroom, however, is a secret door leading to a decontamination airlock beyond which lies a larger and decidedly more modern-looking complex spanning most of the innocuously forested grounds above (currently developing, hope to have a living area, "engineering," kitchen, security room/archive, and med bay).

I'm hoping the Urban event comes back, because everything from it looks cool, and because then I can get the wall-plants to stick underground in this bunker for self-contained air recycling. I want people to look at the basement and know something is very different about this place.
What a great idea!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Love that idea.
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Urban Furniture rerun

Post by CatharinaSophia »

This morning I got a notification we will soon get a Urban Furniture rerun. I don't know dates/duration, but yayy!

Does anyone know anything about this? I just checked their update schedule, we should have an Aerobics event next week?
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Urban Furniture rerun

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 15:52 This morning I got a notification we will soon get a Urban Furniture rerun. I don't know dates/duration, but yayy!

Does anyone know anything about this? I just checked their update schedule, we should have an Aerobics event next week?
This came up about two days ago. We discussed it in the '2018 Holiday Update Changes' thread.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Yeay for the rerun of this event. I finally have sims unlocked all levels in advance
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I got the event in a game I started some time ago. I was surprised as I thought I had unlocked all items in mystery boxes. After doing one round with 30 sims, I got a pack.

I mention it because I did not get notice I had completed unlocking all packs and event was continuing, so I reset my sims to woodworking. When I returned to the game 5 or 6 hours later, I noticed when I was collecting results that I had a final prize of 3 LP instead of event prizes. When I looked into it, the event was gone from my main list and I had all the prizes. So I was able to move my sims away from woodworking to my preferred hobbies. So if you have partially completed unlocking prizes before, be aware you may not get a completion notice when you are done.
indiekicks
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by indiekicks »

Glad to see this event come back! I went on a long hiatus right around the time it first appeared so I think only unlocked the countertops.

I already own most of the collection thanks to architect homes but it’s nice to be able to purchase more if I want.

And everything is reasonably priced so far! Not hundreds of thousands of simeleons or a gajillion LP/SP like most prizes these days.
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

I’m really glad this event is back as even though I’ve been playing for a long time and I’m level 55 I’ve taken several breaks from the game so I’ve not completed the urban event. Just now all the urban stuff is in my rare mystery boxes that I need 6 weekly keys for so this will mean I don’t need to play the game *forever* to save up for them all. Woo hoo!!!