[EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Urban Furniture Event

Post by JakeSim »

I don't think I'm gonna make it for this event I'm at level 4 and there are 4 days left only. I started this game after the last urban event and I'm getting the lower percentages, would need at least 300 LP to speed up. Maybe If I try with the lucky spin for the last too rows.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Oscar wrote: Leah then :) That's really most peculiar. I've tried all Sims that I don't need for other hobbies at the moment, and all of them get good percentages. I don't have an apple device though - I'm playing on Android. Maybe that's the difference.
I'll dig out my Android device and see what happens with the percentages. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

JakeSim wrote:I don't think I'm gonna make it for this event I'm at level 4 and there are 4 days left only. I started this game after the last urban event and I'm getting the lower percentages, would need at least 300 LP to speed up. Maybe If I try with the lucky spin for the last too rows.
I wasn't sure if I would make it! I have a game that I started after the romance update, so I missed out on the urban furniture the first time. I had a guy woodworking all last week, trying to get up to level six before the event started, but I couldn't get past level five. I had 18 sims total woodworking, and they never leveled up to six. I had to use the lucky spin to fill in the last two items that were still locked, each and every time I filled up the grid! And now, after all of that, the newest urban couches are not in the store for me to purchase. I'm on iOS.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Lishws720 wrote:I wasn't sure if I would make it! I have a game that I started after the romance update, so I missed out on the urban furniture the first time. I had a guy woodworking all last week, trying to get up to level six before the event started, but I couldn't get past level five. I had 18 sims total woodworking, and they never leveled up to six. I had to use the lucky spin to fill in the last two items that were still locked, each and every time I filled up the grid! And now, after all of that, the newest urban couches are not in the store for me to purchase. I'm on iOS.
I'm still at level 4, when I reach level 5 I will use the lucky spin, and see if I can unlock all the items. I read someone said the new couches where not in this event, maybe FM will bring them back later.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote:
Oscar wrote: Leah then :) That's really most peculiar. I've tried all Sims that I don't need for other hobbies at the moment, and all of them get good percentages. I don't have an apple device though - I'm playing on Android. Maybe that's the difference.
I'll dig out my Android device and see what happens with the percentages. :)
I tried the game that hadn't done the event on my android and I got the lower percentages. :?
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote: I tried the game that hadn't done the event on my android and I got the lower percentages. :?
Well, that's peculiar.
I had already done the event before, but this definitely should not happen. It's great for me, off course, but really unfair for everyone else.
Kind of makes me feel bad. Well, but maybe that's fate repaying me for never getting a triple for the spa event's lucky spins. :P
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Looks like this is coming back again. I think I only completed about half of the sets last time, so I'm glad to have another chance at it so soon!
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

Yay! I only finished the woodworking hobby a week ago, so I missed the entire event.
CheesePuff
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Urban furniture event is coming back!

Post by CheesePuff »

It's already coming back so soon and i'm so excited!
mockingbird288z

Re: Urban furniture event is coming back!

CheesePuff wrote:It's already coming back so soon and i'm so excited!
I've moved your post to the existing Urban Furniture topic. :)