[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by Scarletlocs »

I'm confused!!! Did the romance event come back? I log into the game and there was an advertisement. I went to the boat and nothing. Am I missing something?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Scarletlocs wrote:I'm confused!!! Did the romance event come back? I log into the game and there was an advertisement. I went to the boat and nothing. Am I missing something?
You probably got the notice for the 7 day grace period. For 7 days after the event people can still build the places on the island that they have unlocked but there's no way to gather more fruit or constructo coins. So you can use up whatever resources you have left and/or use SP to finish building the island. If you go to the quest menu (tap on "active tasks") to see the timer for the grace period and how many resources you have left.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

what happens if they are already married and they want to renew their bvows ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

nogard0 wrote:what happens if they are already married and they want to renew their bvows ?
You can't do the wedding again but you can pretend to renew vows. You can have sim officiate wedding and go through motions. I just checked. Hope this helps.
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

DiTori wrote:
nogard0 wrote:what happens if they are already married and they want to renew their bvows ?
You can't do the wedding again but you can pretend to renew vows. You can have sim officiate wedding and go through motions. I just checked. Hope this helps.
Is there an option to renew vows or is it something you just pretend to have your sims do? I had a sim officiate and tried to get actions to come up with a married couple but I couldn't get anything. I would love it if my first married couple could renew their vows.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

mockingbird288z wrote: Is there an option to renew vows or is it something you just pretend to have your sims do? I had a sim officiate and tried to get actions to come up with a married couple but I couldn't get anything. I would love it if my first married couple could renew their vows.
No option to renew, what a terrific idea tho! I'm cracking up now thinking about different ways to pretend. If one chooses be romantic image of quickie Vegas wedding springs to mind for some reason. Or one can have shotgun wedding I suppose with the father of the bride complaining to groom. Hey this can be fun :lol:
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
regis
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by regis »

Thanks for the info pink ribbon and copperwood :)
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

Can someone tell me why there is an advertisement for the tropical island and nothing is coming up.... So confused!!!
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Scarletlocs wrote:I'm confused!!! Did the romance event come back? I log into the game and there was an advertisement. I went to the boat and nothing. Am I missing something?
You probably got the notice for the 7 day grace period. For 7 days after the event people can still build the places on the island that they have unlocked but there's no way to gather more fruit or constructo coins. So you can use up whatever resources you have left and/or use SP to finish building the island. If you go to the quest menu (tap on "active tasks") to see the timer for the grace period and how many resources you have left.

I didn't see anything. Only the new quest and the short quest prior with the hot tub.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Scarletlocs wrote:Can someone tell me why there is an advertisement for the tropical island and nothing is coming up.... So confused!!!

After the end of the event they give 7 days to complete building the island with the resources you have gathered. That's why they still send pop ups. The 7 days grace ends tomorrow.