[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
MayaRose
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by MayaRose »

In my 20 or so spins so far, I have only won 10 constructor coins, and that was one spin. I have forty and need another 235 coins. Something tells me that isn't going to happen! I might just have to concentrate on using up some of my LP and getting the SP to finish the constructions without the coins!!
GC name : MayaRose1138
HH & HFN: 1 & 2 Firehouse Rd
Music: 10 West Side. TV: $22mil
Firepole: 2 Bliss Docks
Animals: Volcano view

GC name: DragonStar249
HFN & HH: 2 & 3 Firehouse Rd
TV: $24mil
Other: same as game 1
Misskeet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Misskeet »

I had that thinking before, but I didn't give up. Now I'm about to finish my Tropical Island!! Thanks to mockingbird288z for the great tips!
Scfeg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scfeg »

I was wondering about something: if I'm able to finish building everything, it'll be in the very last second of the event. Does anyone know if you can start constructing one of the last two sites late so that it will still be in the progress of being built when the event finishes? Or won't I get the venue if that happens?
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Not sure. But I think if you started to build even up to the last few minutes & the event ended, you should be able to get the location even if completed after the event.
Orchidealna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Orchidealna »

I personally wouldn't risk it. I'm not sure how much SP it would take to instantly finish the building of the last things on the island but I believe a max of like 20 SP.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Orchidealna wrote:I personally wouldn't risk it. I'm not sure how much SP it would take to instantly finish the building of the last things on the island but I believe a max of like 20 SP.
I think it was 25 total.
Level 55!
GC: garishplum
scuzziee
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by scuzziee »

Been playing SFP for about two years and this is my first post but im getting desperate trying to get the constructor coins for building the unlocked items.

Been trying to gain banana for the spin but I have spinner about 20 times and have not gotten any out of it.

I have already cleared the island and is struggling to get more constructor points.

Would really appreciate any tips and advice from everyone whom have completed the island. if it's even possible at this point.

Cheers everyone!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

scuzziee wrote:Been playing SFP for about two years and this is my first post but im getting desperate trying to get the constructor coins for building the unlocked items.

Been trying to gain banana for the spin but I have spinner about 20 times and have not gotten any out of it.

I have already cleared the island and is struggling to get more constructor points.

Would really appreciate any tips and advice from everyone whom have completed the island. if it's even possible at this point.

Cheers everyone!
I wish I could give you my extra. :(

Unfortunately, I used the spin and collected fruit... The last three personal goals give you 45 points total.
Level 55!
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Has anyone tried to get married on the island? I am having a hard time getting my sims to cooperate.
Level 55!
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

The sims need to be able to get married normally to begin with, meaning you should make sure they have been romantic enough times that the "get married" interaction shows between them. Then just have one sim tap the stage to officiate, then the other 2 can get married there.
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding