Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by bloodredroses01 »

theENDtype wrote:I notice sending one of my elderly Sims on a life Dream task that have a scientific breakthrough in the bathtub is now 10 minutes. I thought in the past that this was around 10 hours hopefully this is a glitch and not permanent.
I curious but why would you want a longer time when the shorter time would mean you can finish the LD faster so your senior sim can then do hobbies or other things?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

bloodredroses01 wrote:
theENDtype wrote:I notice sending one of my elderly Sims on a life Dream task that have a scientific breakthrough in the bathtub is now 10 minutes. I thought in the past that this was around 10 hours hopefully this is a glitch and not permanent.
I curious but why would you want a longer time when the shorter time would mean you can finish the LD faster so your senior sim can then do hobbies or other things?
Because longer tasks reward more life dream points. It is easier to set your sim on a longer task (like 9-10 hours) and "restart" them twise a day, than having to log in the game every 10 minutes. So shorter tasks don't finish the dream faster, they make you work a lot harder and it takes even more time because if you are sleeping this means your sim is just sitting around for 8 h and is not working for the orb.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Okay. I was assuming that the points awarded stayed the same and just the time changed. That particular task isn't one I use so I've no experience with it.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Is anyone's ga me crashing? My game has been kicking me out about 6 times a day. Normally when I return to game, everything is fine, but yesterday when I returned, all my Sims were standing in front of the houses they were at. All my woodworkers who were close to finishing their 5 hours, we're standing outside the house, along with all my cooks. It just happened again today! Has anyone heard of this? I guess I should send another ticket to FM! Ugh.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Rosie wrote:Is anyone's ga me crashing? My game has been kicking me out about 6 times a day. Normally when I return to game, everything is fine, but yesterday when I returned, all my Sims were standing in front of the houses they were at. All my woodworkers who were close to finishing their 5 hours, we're standing outside the house, along with all my cooks. It just happened again today! Has anyone heard of this? I guess I should send another ticket to FM! Ugh.
Try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3618.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Dellie wrote:
Rosie wrote:Is anyone's ga me crashing? My game has been kicking me out about 6 times a day. Normally when I return to game, everything is fine, but yesterday when I returned, all my Sims were standing in front of the houses they were at. All my woodworkers who were close to finishing their 5 hours, we're standing outside the house, along with all my cooks. It just happened again today! Has anyone heard of this? I guess I should send another ticket to FM! Ugh.
Try this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3618.
Thank you! :)
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

With this update, I thought finally we are going to find out what's inside the Mysterious Top. But maybe not..
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:With this update, I thought finally we are going to find out what's inside the Mysterious Top. But maybe not..
They've said before that it is just a prop and they don't currently have any plans for it.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mahebes
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mahebes »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote:With this update, I thought finally we are going to find out what's inside the Mysterious Top. But maybe not..
They've said before that it is just a prop and they don't currently have any plans for it.
Sorry if this has been mentioned. I am an active player but have only been playing since December. What is the "Mysterious Top"?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mahebes wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Sorry if this has been mentioned. I am an active player but have only been playing since December. What is the "Mysterious Top"?
There is a big tent at the carnival next to the bingo hall on the island. The carnival is available after completing the Quest Lifedreams & Legacies.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Tent
Tent
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View