Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Dellie wrote:Is it just me, but I don't remember the picnic benches and bbqs in the park having concrete underneath them?
I checked my pictures from through out the years and the ones I have of that area of the park are all showing the concrete underneath the picnic benches and bbqs. Updates make us question everything! I looked at your picture long enough that the concrete started looking very weird and new! :lol:
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Dellie wrote:Is it just me, but I don't remember the picnic benches and bbqs in the park having concrete underneath them?
I checked my pictures from through out the years and the ones I have of that area of the park are all showing the concrete underneath the picnic benches and bbqs. Updates make us question everything! I looked at your picture long enough that the concrete started looking very weird and new! :lol:
Thanks, Leah. Funny, hey. It just looked really odd to me.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

mockingbird288z wrote:
sesinka wrote:My icy fire pits had a golden circle after I updated and now it is gone, so maybe it was part of all the visual glitches?
The gold circle is still on my icy fire pits. :? And, to me at least, it seems to match the gold on the other icy items. In my game the Ice Floor Lamp is bugged, it looks green. What does your icy fire pit look like without the gold circle?
This is a screenshot from my ice house with the fire pits and the oven :
20160220_133722.jpg
My ice floor lamp is also green when it's off, but when I turn it on its OK :
20160220_133747.jpg
20160220_133751.jpg
mockingbird288z

sesinka wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
sesinka wrote:My icy fire pits had a golden circle after I updated and now it is gone, so maybe it was part of all the visual glitches?
The gold circle is still on my icy fire pits. :? And, to me at least, it seems to match the gold on the other icy items. In my game the Ice Floor Lamp is bugged, it looks green. What does your icy fire pit look like without the gold circle?
This is a screenshot from my ice house with the fire pits and the oven :
20160220_133722.jpg
They look like they did on the last update. But I think because the gold circle is on the thumbnail from the event it was always supposed to be on the fire pit. :?
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

mockingbird288z wrote: They look like they did on the last update. But I think because the gold circle is on the thumbnail from the event it was always supposed to be on the fire pit. :?
It makes more sense like that. Of all the ugly visual glitches people posted about in this update, I got that minor one, I feel lucky :D better have pits with no circle than invisible toddlers! :lol:
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

Is there a thread yet for the Urban Furniture Event? I didn't see one, but I have a bad headache today, so my brain isn't at full capacity. ;) I am wondering if it's the same as the hair fashion events. That we have to fill the grid like 7 different times. I only have 5 woodworkers, and am wondering if I should add more? Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Rosie wrote:Is there a thread yet for the Urban Furniture Event? I didn't see one, but I have a bad headache today, so my brain isn't at full capacity. ;) I am wondering if it's the same as the hair fashion events. That we have to fill the grid like 7 different times. I only have 5 woodworkers, and am wondering if I should add more? Thanks!
You can find the thread for the Urban Furniture Event here. It is like the hair fashion events where we have to fill the grid multiple times to unlock all the prizes.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Rosie wrote:Is there a thread yet for the Urban Furniture Event? I didn't see one, but I have a bad headache today, so my brain isn't at full capacity. ;) I am wondering if it's the same as the hair fashion events. That we have to fill the grid like 7 different times. I only have 5 woodworkers, and am wondering if I should add more? Thanks!
You can find the thread for the Urban Furniture Event here. It is like the hair fashion events where we have to fill the grid multiple times to unlock all the prizes.
Thank you! :)
JaneDeer
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JaneDeer »

Don't know it this was before this update or not, but teens can now interact with babies
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

JaneDeer wrote:Don't know it this was before this update or not, but teens can now interact with babies
It was before the update. I wish that preteens and toddlers could interact with babies too though.