Romance Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Romance Update - Changes

Post by sesinka »

Pre-updating I had 26 neighbors (I've added far more players on FB and GC, but I couldn't see most of them). Post-update I have 59 neighbors and I can see ALL of them!!! :))))
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'm a bit concerned about updating after reading all the problems people are getting. Is it wise to wait a day or two do you think? I'm eager to get started on it but I don't want an unplayable game....
david

Post by david »

For my android things are back to more or less ok. I reinstalled the game and afterwards I switched the battery saver mode on and it got playable again. Some Colours are a little weird still. But not nearly as bad as some people descibe it here. Pool error messages have mostly vanished in between.
Last edited by david on 02 Feb 2016, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

MummaJaymz wrote:I had the graphical glitches too (white toddler and invisible hairstyles, crappy looking christmas tree and no snow on the grass). A save to the cloud followed by deleting and reinstalling the app fixed the problems, so that may also help others, who have these issues as well :)
Tried that one without any luck. Will try again.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Thanks all for info!
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

I have the quest to create a weird ornament in my neighbour's town, but it seems impossible to get it now with the change they made. Quick practice takes 5h instead of 10min...... :cry:
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

Has anyone done the real estate quest thing yet? It mentions it on the loading screen. I have one of my Sims at real estate work now, but have no sign near mailbox as it is stated... Maybe I have to wait for him to finish work before it comes up
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Thanks for all the help and info everyone, I'm going to update tomorrow I think, after I see what others say for a while longer first :)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

Simmer1986 wrote:Has anyone done the real estate quest thing yet? It mentions it on the loading screen. I have one of my Sims at real estate work now, but have no sign near mailbox as it is stated... Maybe I have to wait for him to finish work before it comes up
I'm also waitibg for my agent to come back and I hope something will pop up :)
Lady Simalot
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lady Simalot »

Hope this is the right thread to post this, but I noticed the toddlers no longer sit on a couch to watch tv, they sit on the floor even when there is no other sim in the room and enough couches/chairs to sit on.