[Trailer] Time for a romantic getaway - Romance Update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [Trailer] Time for a romantic getaway - Romance Update

Post by mockingbird288z »

SimMutt wrote:I wonder what the big VIP temptation/offer will be this time? They started headlining with an 'extra sim per house', then it was 'extra sim per town'. What is equivalent to that?? Extra pet per household, maybe?
I wonder that, too. I think you might be right in the extra pet per household. It seems anything we really want in the game is going to be only accessible through VIP now. :( What ever it ends up being it will be far outside my reach, for sure.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Lensky wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: Honestly, they way they've been dishing out these limited time events I am guessing there will be at least one in this update. And yes, many times events in the game have not been accessible to people who are relatively new to the game. :(
Aww.. :( although I was thinking I don't think I can do another timed event because I'm now already doing the DIY patio and pirate quest at the same time. Still makes me kinda sad if I won't even be able to try and give it a go.

After reading through some tips here, I'm now rushing through the main quests. But it would still take me at least a month to finish. Just hoping now I don't miss out on too much for this update.

Btw, thanks for the very detailed explanation. I didn't really understand before what an update means to the game. You're explanation really helped a lot.
You're welcome! You might want to look in the Updates subforum for topics that are called "So-and-So Update - Changes" and at least read the opening post for each. That might give you a better idea of just what an update does to/for the game. :)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

mockingbird288z wrote: and it looks like you can see the volcano from the other island in the background at one point.
It does look like a volcano, but I think it's part of a rock formation..I think it's shown in the 1st few seconds of the trailer...on the left side of the screen.

I am outvoted on my wild guess of the current beach being revamped !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe it's adjacent to the current beach or even maybe again, it's on the other side of the island....We'll see ;) ;) ;)
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Pretty sure teens won't be allowed for this stuff. Hehe.
And now, we have make out hammock. I also noticed that we can do some jogging on the beach or maybe it was just for the sake of the trailer?
I have nothing to say about the mermaid thing-y though, still wondering if this is a hobby orsomething else.
mockingbird288z

Just saw this info this morning. The trailer was added to YouTube and they added some additional info underneath it. We will have a new Tropical Romance Island!!
image.jpeg
InuMiroLover
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by InuMiroLover »

Nice looking update! And mermaid mermaids omg mermaids. *w*
Pellaz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Pellaz »

Mermaids? Wtf?

Dragons, fairies, broomstick flying... Are they switching from life simulation to fantasy or what?
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

In view of the new mermaid/ mermen additions, do you think we should maybe prepare with the diving hobby, to level up to level 6 for all those Sims who grind away to get the grid filled...what do you think? Or, maybe they will create a new hobby...
All I know is it took me ages to level up for the woodworking hobby for my work force team...
Cheers Noodles ;)
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Noodle doodle wrote:In view of the new mermaid/ mermen additions, do you think we should maybe prepare with the diving hobby, to level up to level 6 for all those Sims who grind away to get the grid filled...what do you think? Or, maybe they will create a new hobby...
All I know is it took me ages to level up for the woodworking hobby for my work force team...
Cheers Noodles ;)
I feel more like practising my fishing
#EvilGrin
:mrgreen:
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Hopefully you won't need to have all quests completed otherwise I'm gonna have a lot of work.