[EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

Boutique Hair event starts tomorrow (the 17th)!
IMG_6962.JPG
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I look forward to this for my second game. Tired of the limited hairstyles. Now I just need the styles of time, the charming barber and the ringlets events repeated also. :D
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This event has started in my second game.

The grid has changed; guess this will last for the event time only.

Without doing the hobby at all you can complete the grid row by row for sure by using LPs, each row will be more expensive.
The offer will show at the first row, after spending the LPs the offer jumps to the next row.
Costs per row:
1. 22 LPs
2. 33 LPs
3. 51 LPs
4. 58 LPs

You can combine doing the hobby/using LPs to get the second and third collectable, or just the third one.
Costs are:
Empty row 22 LPs
Two collectables left 15 LPs
One collectable left 8 LPs
Attachments
IMG_8745.JPG
IMG_8744.JPG
IMG_8743.JPG
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

This event went amazingly fast for me, less than 24 hours to complete using all my adult sims. The 10 minute option let me run thru lots of rounds. And it was a busy day, including a family visitor who left after breakfast, took daughter to doctor appt, grocery shopping, visit to mom at retirement home, and a 3.5 hour drive across the state. Up late but going to bed feeling like I accomplished a lot!
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ariadne »

Yes, I finished within 24 hours too, got all nine styles - it's sooooo wonderful to give my female sims pretty hair. I had already reached level 6 previously, which made it easier and I had 20 sims working on it. I don't think I had to repeat the 10 minute option more than 6 times before I filled the grid up each time, so it felt like this went really quickly.

I also got a pop-up message about 'are you going to the festivals this summer - head to the costume store now'. The ad had some nice dresses and hats. I immediately went to the costume store hoping there were some new clothes that don't cost real money, but there was nothing there and there wasn't anything in the regular store either. I wish I'd taken a screenshot. I don't know if anyone else has seen something similar?
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I also got a pop-up message about 'are you going to the festivals this summer - head to the costume store now'. The ad had some nice dresses and hats. I immediately went to the costume store hoping there were some new clothes that don't cost real money, but there was nothing there and there wasn't anything in the regular store either. I wish I'd taken a screenshot. I don't know if anyone else has seen something similar?
I got the popup too. Those are the Coachella outfits. They are available in the online store for real money right now. They had them for sale in the costume store at some time and I guess they didn't bother to change the popup.
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

SKatF wrote: 18 Apr 2017, 06:51 This event went amazingly fast for me, less than 24 hours to complete using all my adult sims.
Same here. I was so happy to wrap this up in less than a day!
Labellevie88
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Labellevie88 »

I can't believe how fast this went! I still have 3 styles to find, but after the grind of past events (and never being able to finish in time!), it's really nice to feel like I can actually complete this. I wish all hobby events came with 10 minute options.
Ariadne
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ariadne »

copperwood wrote: 18 Apr 2017, 13:36
I got the popup too. Those are the Coachella outfits. They are available in the online store for real money right now. They had them for sale in the costume store at some time and I guess they didn't bother to change the popup.
Ah I see, thank you. I see them in the online store now. I definitely won't be paying money for these!
Facebook: Ariadne Snow (please message)
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

So the first day of this I was able to get 6 hairstyles on my main game (where I was already level 6). In my daughters game I had to level up to 6 (which I did with the help of lifepoints to speed action). Today, it has been NOTHING but repeats - while I got 6 hairstyles yesterday I've only managed 1 today. And I'm not playing any differently!