[EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Boutique Hair Event

Post by Chelle23 »

Finished it today, with four sims, but not checking all the time (migraine and sims do not go well together!) Think it was a matter of luck, and because I'd already gotten a sim to level 6. Though, you are right, filling grids for challenges does get boring, and frustrating. I do it to build up LPs, but that's a choice and not timed, so doesn't bother me so much.
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

D4n1el wrote:Struggling badly. I've only got one hair style so far. I had to start everyone from the beginning and they're still only on level 5. This'll be the first challenge I've ever failed!!! :oops: :(
Focus your LP on getting just one sim up to level 6, and then spin for the last spot on the grid. After you reset the collection, even though there are many repeats, it will go a lot faster. Don't forget to check the other forum threads for tips. ;)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

SIMazing wrote:
D4n1el wrote:Struggling badly. I've only got one hair style so far. I had to start everyone from the beginning and they're still only on level 5. This'll be the first challenge I've ever failed!!! :oops: :(
Focus your LP on getting just one sim up to level 6, and then spin for the last spot on the grid. After you reset the collection, even though there are many repeats, it will go a lot faster. Don't forget to check the other forum threads for tips. ;)
If Daniel already won 1 style that means all the collectibles are unlocked. This means that the problem isn't not having a sim at lvl 6, just struggling with too many repeats, I guess... try to have more sims designing and check in on them every 10 mins
lulurhynd
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lulurhynd »

Dragging this post up as I need some advice, I didn't even get one hairstyle in this event which I'm really annoyed about as I worked and worked at it.
Does anyone know/have suspicions a similar event will come up soon? I was really hoping I would able to purchase or something but I really want these.
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

lulurhynd wrote:Dragging this post up as I need some advice, I didn't even get one hairstyle in this event which I'm really annoyed about as I worked and worked at it.
Does anyone know/have suspicions a similar event will come up soon? I was really hoping I would able to purchase or something but I really want these.
Well, before the boutique hair we had the "Long hair event" (styles were different from the boutique ones). Before showing up as "Long hair event", it used to be called "Ringlets of fire" and it popped up 3 or 4 times. So I guess EA will bring this one back too in time. For example, the sleepwear event repeats every 3 months or so.
And it is also possible the styles will be available in the online store, because EA offered the gingerbread house (for the "small" price of 8-9 € :lol: ) for people who didn't finish the winter wonderland quest in time
lulurhynd
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lulurhynd »

sesinka wrote:
lulurhynd wrote:Dragging this post up as I need some advice, I didn't even get one hairstyle in this event which I'm really annoyed about as I worked and worked at it.
Well, before the boutique hair we had the "Long hair event" (styles were different from the boutique ones). Before showing up as "Long hair event", it used to be called "Ringlets of fire" and it popped up 3 or 4 times. So I guess EA will bring this one back too in time. For example, the sleepwear event repeats every 3 months or so.
And it is also possible the styles will be available in the online store, because EA offered the gingerbread house (for the "small" price of 8-9 € :lol: ) for people who didn't finish the winter wonderland quest in time
Thank you for your reply as this was very helpful! :) also, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if you could help me, what does HFN mean in peoples signatures?
Have a great day and cheers for the help :D
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

It's the house to complete social goals, you can find most items needed for those tasks.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

lulurhynd wrote:
Thank you for your reply as this was very helpful! :) also, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if you could help me, what does HFN mean in peoples signatures?
HFN = House For Neighbors
lulurhynd
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lulurhynd »

Butterfly wrote:
lulurhynd wrote:
HFN = House For Neighbors
Thank you for that as I was quite confused :)
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I see this flipping event is coming back again. After all this chipping away for gems I can probably guarantee that I won't be doing this again.