Puppies & kitties

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Puppies & kitties

Post by Huaca Flora »

Oh my god these new kitten animations are AMAZING! :D Adorable! Just too cute! (In contrary to the puppy animations... :| )

However, after playing with a carrot, my sim became very untidy :roll: he left the fridge door open! :|
Attachments
IMG_1916.jpg
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Puppies & kitties

Post by SimMutt »

Huaca Flora wrote:Oh my god these new kitten animations are AMAZING! :D Adorable! Just too cute! (In contrary to the puppy animations... :| )

However, after playing with a carrot, my sim became very untidy :roll: he left the fridge door open! :|
I love how they climb the scratching post! And the floppy way they over-rotate and end up sprawling when they're pretending to hunt.

I did love the pup too (especially the 'scratchies') but it bothered me that the creature didn't eat or sleep. An animal with abnormal thirst, no appetite, ceaseless activity... I'd have that pup to the vet at once in case of infection, so I'm afraid 'real world' feeling overtook me and I aged up the pup to an adult. :cry: