New Quest so soon - Styles of Times - Wavy Hair

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: New Quest so soon - Styles of Times - Wavy Hair

Post by bloodredroses01 »

If I was given the option I know exactly what I would be doing right now - strangling every FireMonkeys employee who has the supremely stupid idea to constantly keep shoving one event/quest after another on us! :evil: :evil: :evil:

This constant deluge is so far beyond stupid that it makes the Stupid-O-Meter explode at the mere thought of it much less carrying the idea through. [Moderator edit] Not only are there the constant events/quests but they seem to have more and more bugs every time. When was the last time that we had an event/quest that didn't have a bunch of bugs or worse yet, bugs that cause the game to crash for a lot of people? Are they no longer doing quality control or play testing at all? If they are, the mind boggles at the amount of bugs the game must have had to be able to have the number of bugs in the versions released to us.

Sorry for the long rant but I'm feeling much less lethal than when I first read about the new event. :lol:
Last edited by ErinPW on 26 Dec 2015, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to reflekt the rules.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've posted all the days' goals here.

Bloodredroses, this isn't the only quest coming up, too. Be prepared for one thing after another all the way up to the new update. :/
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks for the update MB. I guess I'll have to put off trying to catch up for awhile longer. *SIGH*
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I posted the 2 hairstyles & 1 hat style in Mockingbird's new thread.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3469&p=45444#p45444

I hope I got the link right
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Hayley95 wrote:Are there any new hairstyles for teens and preteens? Or is it only adults?
Just adults. 2 new hairstyles and one hat for adult males, and 2 new hairstyles and one hat for adult females.

All the usual hair colours.

Sadly, no grey :cry:
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Seniors are getting the short end. So I am letting them shine by being the main characters in the quest :D :D
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Sigh, just what we need, another quest... :(

This is really getting ridiculous. I thought they were going to make them all discovery quests which means I can at least decide when I want to start them, but these pop-up-with-no-warning quests are all a bit much, especially over Christmas when we've all got other priorities...

Does anyone actually read all the stuff in the task anymore? - I don't; I just try and get it all over with as quickly as possible. The tasks themselves seem increasingly arbitrary with insanely long times to complete them. I'd really like to enjoy the game but EA/Firemonkeys seems determined to make it as hard as possible for me to do that.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

HordePrime wrote:Sigh, just what we need, another quest... :(

This is really getting ridiculous. I thought they were going to make them all discovery quests which means I can at least decide when I want to start them, but these pop-up-with-no-warning quests are all a bit much, especially over Christmas when we've all got other priorities...

Does anyone actually read all the stuff in the task anymore? - I don't; I just try and get it all over with as quickly as possible. The tasks themselves seem increasingly arbitrary with insanely long times to complete them. I'd really like to enjoy the game but EA/Firemonkeys seems determined to make it as hard as possible for me to do that.
I NEVER read the quests anymore. Like you, I just focus on getting done with the quests.
nikigunn
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by nikigunn »

HordePrime wrote:Does anyone actually read all the stuff in the task anymore? - I don't; I just try and get it all over with as quickly as possible. The tasks themselves seem increasingly arbitrary with insanely long times to complete them. I'd really like to enjoy the game but EA/Firemonkeys seems determined to make it as hard as possible for me to do that.
Don't leave enough time to enjoy the game or build any in game currency so you have buy it from them is what the insane times seems like. It does the opposite to me - I'm determined not to spend anything. I even want to stop checking on the game with this pace. I missed the first day of Winter Wonderland because I don't want to look at it sometimes. This forum definitely helps my enjoyment of the game so thanks to everyone here.
HFN -- 2 Museum Blvd (4 story), 22 West Side (1 story)
HH -- 10 West Side
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm using LPs to speed through this one, at least to skip the days. I have no idea what the story line is, either. Usually I read it, take screenshots of every goal and the action but not this time. It really is crazy. I don't see why if there are only going to be three new hairstyles why the quest couldn't have been a three day quest that started later. Did it really need to start so soon after the winter quest, and so soon after Christmas? My gingerbread house hasn't event finished building yet! And I don't like that there wasn't any warning. They should give us the start dates like they used to.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update