[Holiday Quest] The Secret Winter Wonderland

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
fuzzybunnyslippers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] The Secret Winter Wonderland

Post by fuzzybunnyslippers »

I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this... but once I finish the quest and get the gingerbread house done... It definitely needs a basement with wizard objects in it. And the residents shall be Hansel and Gretel. I'm not sure yet if I'll have an adult witch; who marries, and then I get two kids up to preteens with those names (and the partner departs for the hereafter once the kids are born), or just two adults with those names; under the premise of H&G got rid of the witch, but never cleaned out the basement. Well, I have plenty of time to decide. Building the house takes a few days for me (if I don't use LPs, which I usually avoid when I can).
HFN at starter house, 22 Westside
Reindeer park, 10 Westside
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

why the moo poo did they make the last day tasks 22+ hours ??? some of us have work and sleep !!! start late and you cant finish WITHOUT LPs !!! wasnt there a day or 2 that was short ??? aaaarrrrgggghhhh !!! i liked it better sometimes when tasks didnt have the day breaks between ...
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

hope the FB bug is fixed soon ... i cannot enter FB friends towns because game doesnt list them anymore . and i have to login in to FB every time i get out of app. aaarrrggghhh !!!
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

bloodredroses01 wrote:Wish me luck guys because I've got TWO DAYS to finish the quest! :o But at least I'm playing SFP again so it's all good. :D

Thanks to everyone in the thread, I will have a more than even chance of finishing in time because I can strategically plan out what to spend my LPs on. So big hugs and virtual cookies & hot chocolate for everybody!!!
I am on day 12 and I'm not going to finish in time. I'm debating weather to use LP's. The house doesn't look that great. For those that have finished, is the Gingerbread house real cute? I love the ice furniture, but I've gotten it all. Thanks!
MayaRose
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Need help urgently!

Post by MayaRose »

I ended up going back in time a week and speeding through the tasks again. Took me 200 LP but I got there in time. Luckily I had been saving my LPs for such an emergency (I don't necessarily trust game creators to fix things; I haven't been able to get into one of my DragonVale games since April and the help people did nothing to fix the problem). Now I just have to get all my sims back to high needs and I'll be right...
GC name : MayaRose1138
HH & HFN: 1 & 2 Firehouse Rd
Music: 10 West Side. TV: $22mil
Firepole: 2 Bliss Docks
Animals: Volcano view

GC name: DragonStar249
HFN & HH: 2 & 3 Firehouse Rd
TV: $24mil
Other: same as game 1
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Was busy this morning... will miss gingerbread house by 3 hours - not upset as I don't care for the house lot or furnishings so think I'll buy a few more lighted deer and bail on the party at the palace.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I would still get it if you can "afford" it ( I am NOT telling you to buy in real money, that's an entirely different category). In the past I have passed up opportunities to buy/get limited offers, thinking that it's not that great or was too LP/Simeoleon expensive. Later, I do wish i did get them.

If you still have LPs, I would suggest to use them to speed things up before the deadline. You can always earn the LPS or Simeoleons later. Although this offers do come back from time to time, but it could be sometime.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this... but once I finish the quest and get the gingerbread house done... It definitely needs a basement with wizard objects in it. And the residents shall be Hansel and Gretel. I'm not sure yet if I'll have an adult witch
Good idea, Hope you dont mind my borrowing that :D :D :D
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Goody ...It's free for the 1st time. At least it's not just only the right to build one. Going to back up & load it in another device. Speed up & check what's it like in the island ( that's the only free big spot I have left). Not again the Same Fence thing. Wishy thinking.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Just as Mockingbird as posted. We get 5 wallpapers, 4 floorings, 1 spiral staircase & 1 Exterior walling (different from the original one). Sorry no furniture on the storefront. I hope the wallpaper, floorings, etc stay permanently on the Home store or is it going to like the seasonsal stuff...once over...no more.

Definitely an Island fence :cry:

Difference between the Mainland Oceanview & standard lot is just only extra space & a few more cotton candies. Personally I think I will just settle for a standard lot as it looks more cozy & my oceanview lots in the Mainlot are all filled up. Even the sidewalks are edible. All edible even the toilet & garbage bin... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although you could use the extra space on Oceanview lot to do a forest thing with Hansel & Gretel following bread crumbs to the Gingerbread cottage. Thanks to FuzzyBunnySlippers ( like that name.) idea.