[Holiday Quest] The Secret Winter Wonderland

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] The Secret Winter Wonderland

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:I submitted the ticket before the counter tops where unlocked and I didn't ask about the tables. IIRC, I did see that they responded to posts about the counter tops and tables saying they will look in to fixing them. Hopefully it will all be sorted out in the next update.
Ok, good to know! I don't read much on the Facebook page, there are just too many posts :oops:
FM has A LOT to fix this time! :|
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

Bummer, I just started playing again right after Christmas after a long break and totally missed out on this one. Would've loved the Winter Wonderland items to play with. :(
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
LadyVikram
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by LadyVikram »

Is anyone doing this event currently? The times for the tasks are totally different to the information on the first page.
Eg put nose on snowman says 1hr 30 min
In game task was 10hrs!
suewin
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by suewin »

I am doing it again too (new game), and yes the times are different, I wish I had realized this post or I would have taken note of them, but now I’m half way through.
Does anyone know if at the end of the day do you have to be on at the end of the last task?
Meaning if my last task will end at midnight and I’m asleep, will it still set me up for the next day? Or will it put me a whole day behind?! And miss the reward.
suewin
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by suewin »

suewin wrote: 05 Mar 2019, 12:53 I am doing it again too (new game), and yes the times are different, I wish I had realized this post or I would have taken note of them, but now I’m half way through.
Does anyone know if at the end of the day do you have to be on at the end of the last task?
Meaning if my last task will end at midnight and I’m asleep, will it still set me up for the next day? Or will it put me a whole day behind?! And miss the reward.
Looks like this was answered on page 11, with the answer of no :)
Thought I read through the entire thread, must have missed it.