[Quest] A Christmas Chill (3 days)

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] A Christmas Chill

Post by mockingbird288z »

mockingbird288z wrote:
simgrrl wrote:I read comments on youtube that they got toddler hats after completing day 2 tasks but I can't seem to find them in my wardrobe. Is anyone else experiencing this?
The quest does say "Complete the second set of goals to receive a selection of stylish new Winter Hats and Clothing for your Adult, Toddler, and Teen Sims" so you should have some toddler hats.

Have you checked the Hats section of the wardrobe? I sometimes forget that's there and look for the hats in the Hair section like they were before the Mall update. I've got a few goals left for the second day so I've not unlocked them myself.
Okay, just finished the second day and don't have any hats for the toddlers, either. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
simgrrl wrote:I read comments on youtube that they got toddler hats after completing day 2 tasks but I can't seem to find them in my wardrobe. Is anyone else experiencing this?
The quest does say "Complete the second set of goals to receive a selection of stylish new Winter Hats and Clothing for your Adult, Toddler, and Teen Sims" so you should have some toddler hats.

Have you checked the Hats section of the wardrobe? I sometimes forget that's there and look for the hats in the Hair section like they were before the Mall update. I've got a few goals left for the second day so I've not unlocked them myself.
Okay, just finished the second day and don't have any hats for the toddlers, either. :(
I had only checked for girls toddlers but looked for the other age groups (except seniors, don't have any) just now and only found hats for teens and boy toddlers. But nothing for girl toddlers or adults. :?

Edit, just checked again and they are there for girl toddlers now! I swear they weren't there before! Still nothing for adults. So it must be hats for teens and toddlers but clothes for adults.
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

I got the teen hats but my toddler hats still aren't showing up. Checked for both boy and girl toddlers in different wardrobes. I even restarted my iPad and still none. :( I'm hoping that they'll magically show up once I finish the last batch of goals.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

I also just finished day 2. I see new hats and tops for: male and female teens; new tops for: males and females.

But I also see winter hats for boy and girl toddlers that I haven't seen before! ....I think. However, they don't show up as new.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Huaca Flora wrote: But I also see winter hats for boy and girl toddlers that I haven't seen before! ....I think. However, they don't show up as new.
Do the hats look like this and are after the VIP hats?
image.png
I was looking at everything after completing the whole quest and now that I'm back to only having 2 days completed these hats aren't showing up anymore. I'm wondering if the text in the quest is wrong and these hats will be for day 3.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I'll be finishing day 2 very shortly. I don't really want to pay LP to skip the waiting but I'm curious if I don't use the LP then will I run out of time? Does the clock get stopped until the wait is over?
mockingbird288z

Okay, it looks like the toddler hats are unlocked on Day 3 and not Day 2 like it says during the quest.

I've put pics of all the clothes in here.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I like the males winter clothes. More formal looking. Not too keen on the female adult winter tops, especially Day 2.
mockingbird288z

LovemySims wrote:I'll be finishing day 2 very shortly. I don't really want to pay LP to skip the waiting but I'm curious if I don't use the LP then will I run out of time? Does the clock get stopped until the wait is over?
I'm still waiting the time away for day 3 to start and the timer keeps ticking away during the wait. :( I'll still have 24 hours and 7 minutes to do the last day and that was with leaving the game for 4 hours while I went to dinner on the 12 minute "upload carol video". I've only used 3 LP on this quest so I haven't been speeding up a lot of time. I think you will be okay!
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

If I haven't updated yet, is it too late to start this quest from Day 1?