All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Christmas 2015 Update - Changes

Post by julz21 »

Huaca Flora wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:It takes way less time to get your dog/cat happy! The bar was half-full, and it only took me 3 times praise/pet to fill it completely! (Instead of the 10 times I usually needed).
Am I the only one who thinks that it takes less time to get your pets happy (a full bar)? :lol:

Btw, the xmas items are not for sale anymore :P
Actually, I've noticed it too. I always take care of my pets once a day using the shortest time. From day to day the bars only go down about 1/4 so it is possible to use the action only one time per pet. However, lately I've noticed that several of my pets bars were full already when I was about to inspire them! (I don't have the cat run or dog slide.) I'm liking this a lot! However, there is one exception....I haven't visited my horses in a long time :oops: and I'm afraid to go there. The last time I did that, they were fully inspired--it might have been after an update.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

julz21 wrote:Actually, I've noticed it too. I always take care of my pets once a day using the shortest time. From day to day the bars only go down about 1/4 so it is possible to use the action only one time per pet. However, lately I've noticed that several of my pets bars were full already when I was about to inspire them! (I don't have the cat run or dog slide.) I'm liking this a lot! However, there is one exception....I haven't visited my horses in a long time :oops: and I'm afraid to go there. The last time I did that, they were fully inspired--it might have been after an update.
Cool :D

I think you don't have to be afraid :-) If you don't visit the game (or a house/place) for a long time and you go back, then the sims or pet animals will be inspired again! It seems that my horses are always inspired, because I almost never visit them :oops:
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Once you unlock the puppies and kittens you can bake them a Birthday Biscuit on an oven (costs 15LP and takes 1 day) to age them into adult dogs and cats.

No pet ages on their own, though! And the adult pets do not die.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Vampitch »

julz21 wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:It takes way less time to get your dog/cat happy! The bar was half-full, and it only took me 3 times praise/pet to fill it completely! (Instead of the 10 times I usually needed).
Am I the only one who thinks that it takes less time to get your pets happy (a full bar)? :lol:
I haven't visited my horses in a long time :oops: and I'm afraid to go there. The last time I did that, they were fully inspired--it might have been after an update.
Oooh I hadn't thought that these two might be connected :P I'm doing the show jumping hobby now and I was amazed but very happy that my horses' bars don't decrease as much as they used to. This must be why :D very cool
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

The puppy in the Odyssey does not count against the 2 pets limit. But how about once the quest is finished? Or when we can start buying other puppies? Assuming that the puppies dont count in the limit, how about when you start aging them to adult dogs?
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

playsims wrote:The puppy in the Odyssey does not count against the 2 pets limit. But how about once the quest is finished? Or when we can start buying other puppies? Assuming that the puppies dont count in the limit, how about when you start aging them to adult dogs?
Sadly the Puppies and Kittens do count against the 2 pets limit.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I thought we get to keep the pup in the quest since the 1st one is free. :(
Guess not, since that belongs to Osiris... :!:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

How about the ownership of the puppies & kittens? Only Adults are allowed to own them?
I have a few teenagers who now live in their own houses. Yeah, they used to be part of the famous SimsTeen Band, that's why they can afford their own mansions :lol: :lol: :lol: They have no pets of their own yet.
Pellaz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Pellaz »

Microdot wrote:
playsims wrote:The puppy in the Odyssey does not count against the 2 pets limit. But how about once the quest is finished? Or when we can start buying other puppies? Assuming that the puppies dont count in the limit, how about when you start aging them to adult dogs?
Sadly the Puppies and Kittens do count against the 2 pets limit.
Do they find treasures like other pets that count against the pets limit?
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

playsims wrote:I thought we get to keep the pup in the quest since the 1st one is free. :(
Guess not, since that belongs to Osiris... :!:
You do get a free greyhound puppy and Maine coon kitten, but they have to be allocated to an owner from the pet store. The two pet per household limit still applies.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE