Is there a 2015 Thanksgiving event?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Is there a 2015 Thanksgiving event?

Post by Hayley95 »

SIMazing wrote:I actually like it better that I'm not trying to finish a quest the day of a holiday.
Yeah, especially the Christmas quests which always end on the 25th which is when we always have family celebrations :|
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:There will come a great update soon... (as you can here on the video at the Facebook page). I am really curious now :P
Hmm, the last time we saw a video with Amanda Schofield we got the life orbs and death....that doesn't exactly make me excited for what they have coming.
Oh I made a typo, lol. It must be 'hear' instead of 'here' haha. I was also really wondering what she means with that "exciting new update, which we all will gonna love"..... I can't imagine what it will be, except for something that has to do with Christmas/New Year.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: Hmm, the last time we saw a video with Amanda Schofield we got the life orbs and death....that doesn't exactly make me excited for what they have coming.
Oh I made a typo, lol. It must be 'hear' instead of 'here' haha. I was also really wondering what she means with that "exciting new update, which we all will gonna love"..... I can't imagine what it will be, except for something that has to do with Christmas/New Year.
Yes, hopefully we get another holiday update! Those have been some of my favorite. I was disappointed last year with the repeats in the daily prizes for the quest so this year I'm just not expecting anything new.

I'm a little apprehensive about next year. Schofield says they are really excited about it. It just has me a little cautious about what it could mean. Is it things we've been wanting for a long time or other ways to spend real money on the game... We will see soon enough!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update