iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Glitz & glam new clothes

Post by HordePrime »

So these new clothes, some are only available on android and some only on iOS right?
Are they a limited-time thing, or are they available forever?

If I use a different device to get one of the outfits that isn't available on my regular device, if that sim later changes clothes will I lose the outfit?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

HordePrime wrote:So these new clothes, some are only available on android and some only on iOS right?
Are they a limited-time thing, or are they available forever?

If I use a different device to get one of the outfits that isn't available on my regular device, if that sim later changes clothes will I lose the outfit?
Yes, different clothes are on different devices. Par for the course we have no real idea if the clothes are limited time or not. :roll:

I switched devices to get all the clothes and then once back on my iPad have had my sins change into and out of the Android clothes without a problem. The android clothes stay in the wardrobe.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Yes, different clothes are on different devices. Par for the course we have no real idea if the clothes are limited time or not. :roll:

I switched devices to get all the clothes and then once back on my iPad have had my sins change into and out of the Android clothes without a problem. The android clothes stay in the wardrobe.
Yesterday I downloaded my second town on my iPad the first time after we got those clothes. The yellow dress, brown coat and light brown men's top are not available. The red coat had been available on android, but obviously I didn't buy it :cry:
Attachments
My android town on iOS
My android town on iOS
My android town on iOS
My android town on iOS
My android town on iOS
My android town on iOS
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:I switched devices to get all the clothes and then once back on my iPad have had my sins change into and out of the Android clothes without a problem. The android clothes stay in the wardrobe.
Too bad I don't have both devices :P , I didn't know that this was possible!
ErinPW wrote:iOS and android users got different colors :?
Not sure, but I think one had at least to open the game when the new clothes appeared. I downloaded the game to my android phone in order to get the red dress and coat.
Thanks, I understand now. Apparently they like to offer some different clothes per operating system.
mockingbird288z wrote:For the coats iOS users get the tan one and Android users get the red one.
I can't find the tan coat! Did it disappear? Thus it was limited! However, I do have a black coat now, with a black scarf. It seems the same clothing style.
And for the male shirts iOS users get the grey one and Android users get the brown one.
So, I only have the dark green one, which showed up yesterday I guess. I obviously didn't buy the new clothes of last week :cry: Which means, I could have had a grey one too.

Women's tattoo's are also on sale. Should I buy all of them or did we already have these in the shop?
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:With the fix they've pushed they also added some new clothes. That pink and orange dress, and other colors in the same style.
Wow, these are beautiful. I am glad that these dresses aren't limited...

-edit- Sorry for the double post, I thought I was talking in the other topic about the dresses *confused* :?
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Huaca Flora wrote: Women's tattoo's are also on sale. Should I buy all of them or did we already have these in the shop?
We already had the tattoos, there's nothing new. So there's no need to rush to buy them all although they are currently 50% off.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Sigh, I am on a Kindle Fire and can't find the free dress. There is nothing after the medieval dresses in AF outfits. Looked in the wardrobe and the fashion store. Struck out again (not playing on iOs or Android sucks sometimes). :(
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote: Women's tattoo's are also on sale. Should I buy all of them or did we already have these in the shop?
We already had the tattoos, there's nothing new. So there's no need to rush to buy them all although they are currently 50% off.
Today, I saw this advertisement before I started playing the game. It mentioned that I could find the dress in the wardrobe and that tattoos are 50% off. However, nothing about the dress being limited is mentioned. But this one (for me, the blue dress) will also disappear, I suspect.
Halloween Update

Hayley95
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Hayley95 »

mockingbird288z wrote:With the fix they've pushed they also added some new clothes. That pink and orange dress, and other colors in the same style. Two dresses were added for adult females as well as that coat (I think, I've only seen it from the front via Facebook photos), and two shirts for adult males.
Is the pink and orange dress available? I can't find it anywhere.
GC: Cool Cats 1431 (please mention forum in request)
HFN: Starter house (includes dog, cat, firepole, oven fire and 3 star items)
Teen idol mansion: #2 Terra drive
Haunted house: #6 East side
Level 55