All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Glitz and Glam Update - Changes

Post by +.jana.+ »

Dellie wrote:
Simsational wrote:I don't recall this type of thing happening before. You would think that they would've just changed the cypress for future purchases, not auto-ruin our properties that we've spent hours perfecting, lol.
They have tinkered with existing items in the past. I recall them changing some of the Japanese kitchen counters, and the green single bed. I'm sure there's others.

I have no idea why they would change these. I can't imagine players requesting these types of changes.
But that was a minor change, hard to notice. This "planter" is really ugly :( Why couldn't they just keep it as it was? They could have just added a new plant, if they really wanted to include a cypress tree in a planter...
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

They did something with the zoom function! I don't remember it being possible to zoom in this much. Something has changed, things look different. (I play on iPad.)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Okay, maybe I'm getting crazy :? . I took a look at older pictures, just to be sure, but the zoom appeared to be the same. For a moment I really thought something had changed :P
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

+.jana.+ wrote:
Dellie wrote:
Simsational wrote:I don't recall this type of thing happening before. You would think that they would've just changed the cypress for future purchases, not auto-ruin our properties that we've spent hours perfecting, lol.
They have tinkered with existing items in the past. I recall them changing some of the Japanese kitchen counters, and the green single bed. I'm sure there's others.

I have no idea why they would change these. I can't imagine players requesting these types of changes.
But that was a minor change, hard to notice. This "planter" is really ugly :( Why couldn't they just keep it as it was? They could have just added a new plant, if they really wanted to include a cypress tree in a planter...
Yeah, some of those small changes didn't bother me, but this is totally different. If you had any cypress in a circular formation, for instance, that formation now looks completely ridiculous! They should've just offered both...
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
jennyxsweets
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jennyxsweets »

Is it just me or are some toddler beds missing??
Main Town GC: Jenn E 123

HFN: 21 West Side
Most dining rooms have singing salmons!
LMK if HFN needs additional items

2nd Town - Fantasy-themed
GC: JennJenn003
OhSillyLaura
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by OhSillyLaura »

jennyxsweets wrote:Is it just me or are some toddler beds missing??

The royal pink bed is missing! In my game, at least, it's missing from the toddler section. I'm also missing the one I could've sworn I had in my inventory.

Edit: I found it in the children's store, but it's missing from the home store.
Level~55
HFN~White house with blue roof, in front of car dealer.
Fire Pole~In boat house on the island.
HH~House next to the community center.
GC ID~OhSillyLaura
kwippo
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by kwippo »

Dellie wrote:

They changed the lime green lamps in the past (they had no purple base, and they were greener and less yellowish).
They also changed the colors of the globe (but I didn't care for that).

I really really hate the new cypresses' look, I know that once they change a look of a certain furniture they don't change it back.

btw, they fixed the picnic basket.
HFN on west side, house no. 12. GH on east side, house no.1 .
I don't cheat, but I've played for over 4 years.
I accept neighbor requests, find me on FB (unfortunately, I can no longer play on an iOS device, so no GC).
whoviandragon
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by whoviandragon »

I don't know. I kinda like the cypress boxes, they look a little fancier. But, I really wish they'd introduced a new item instead of messing with something that didn't need changing. Sorta 50/50 on this, for me at least.
I just wish multiples would connect to form a bigger box.

(For some reason I can't post pictures. First it said because of low memory, so I cropped it. Now it says the file extension is invalid, and I've tried switching the file name. Help? I'm using mobile Chrome, and I'm uploading the same way as always.)
INACTIVE ACCOUNT! ANY NEW POSTS AFTER 2/6/2020 ARE NOT FROM ME!

Hobby items across from Police Station!
Don't update anymore.

Courage cannot erase our fear. Courage is when we face our fears. - Davey Jacobs, Newsies
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Something (not sure what) got moved in the home store icon order. The Move and Sell used to be where Rooms is now. I keep hitting the wrong one now.

diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by diananadine »

Deedee wrote:Something (not sure what) got moved in the home store icon order. The Move and Sell used to be where Rooms is now. I keep hitting the wrong one now.

You don't have a featured box!