All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Mhgil
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Baby Steps Update - Changes

Post by Mhgil »

shamrock wrote:
Mhgil wrote: Another quirky thing that happens when the tasks stop, the cat at the teen idol house keeps getting stuck on the bar platform in the middle of the pool. Have to send him to Pet Park, then back home as there's no other way for him to get off.
You might try freezing the pool instead. The cat should be able to leave the platform then.
Great idea. Didn't think of that.
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shamrock »

Glad I could help a bit :)
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I'm sorry, my mistake, apparently it's not changed. You still can't visit a neighbors town if they've updated & you haven't. I visited mockingbirds town, I knew she'd updated, didn't know she played on more than 1 device so obviously I visited the town that's not updated. I thought I'd discovered something new. :cry: when I went to her town I did end up at the mall though which has never happened before. Weird.
Oops! Sorry about that! Yes, I haven't officially updated yet I've just used my android to test things. I probably won't officially update until sometime next week. I'm not in a hurry to experience some of these little bugs!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:I'm sorry, my mistake, apparently it's not changed. You still can't visit a neighbors town if they've updated & you haven't. I visited mockingbirds town, I knew she'd updated, didn't know she played on more than 1 device so obviously I visited the town that's not updated. I thought I'd discovered something new. :cry: when I went to her town I did end up at the mall though which has never happened before. Weird.
Oops! Sorry about that! Yes, I haven't officially updated yet I've just used my android to test things. I probably won't officially update until sometime next week. I'm not in a hurry to experience some of these little bugs!
No worries. :) im in no hurry either with all the bugs. I'm lp grinding so I can fly through the quest hopefully without encountering any bugs. Also have a few other things to get done as well. ;) I never seem to be quite ready when these updates come around.
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I also end up in the mall when I visit Mockingbird's town Lavenderwitch :o I thought it was strange too as it doesn't happen anywhere else, I usually go to the neighbours town map.
Your town is fab by the way mockingbird! Very inspirational
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bluebeariscool wrote:I also end up in the mall when I visit Mockingbird's town Lavenderwitch :o I thought it was strange too as it doesn't happen anywhere else, I usually go to the neighbours town map.
Your town is fab by the way mockingbird! Very inspirational
Aww! Thanks bluebear, that is so nice of you to say!

As for the mall thing, I don't know what my town is up to. I opened my game today to find myself at the mall for no reason! I don't have any sims there and haven't been there in weeks! :?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

Hmmm...where are the Ballet and Karate hobbies for preteens?
Attachments
List of preteen hobbies
List of preteen hobbies
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
shamrock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by shamrock »

They haven't been there for a while now (actually, I don't remember if they have ever been listed there). Probably because they are not typical hobbies as they have no grids to fill.
Last edited by shamrock on 30 Jul 2015, 23:46, edited 1 time in total.
Romance Update | Android | lvl 55
Played since the Carnival Update

Goodbye
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It does make you wonder why FM doesn't just add the grids and make them real hobbies. They seem all about adding new hobbies, why not upgrade these?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Actually why don't they just make some of the hobbies into activities so that more sims can enjoy them? Like they did with canoeing. It's nice to have new content that's not a hobby every time.