5 June 2015 Skating Challenge

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: 5 June 2015 Skating Challenge

Post by DelDel »

Debbilu_7 wrote:For awhile now, when I have multiple skaters, when it shows me the first medal the subsequent ones are already in the grid even though the game hasn't told me that I have them yet....I know my grid was empty when I started the challenge but when it showed me my first medal, there were a total of 5 in the grid.
Yes this is a change that happened a couple updates ago. I think it was Royalty Update but not 100% sure on that. It happens on any hobby where you have more than 1 sim doing it & click on them all at one time. At first I thought I wasn't getting credit for some of my sims until I realized that it had been changed.
Anais
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Anais »

I really don't like they changed the figure skating time to only 12 hours! It would've been much more simple for me if they hadn't, and I would have gotten all the medals by now, I have six people skating at once!
Level 37 SimTown
GC: AnaisHSS
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

Pellaz wrote:No vanity table? :(
I would've liked this too. :cry: any chance they'll bring this back?
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sewandso »

xjuelx wrote:Did anyone else's grid not reset after accepting the challenge? I set several sims figure skating last night so they finished a couple of hours after I first logged in this morning and accepted the challenge. When I went to the first house and started collecting medals I noticed my grid still had the 3-4 medals I had already collected before the challenge started. There's no option to reset the grid. All of my figure skating sims have the red line with "Figure skating event in progress" under them in the career/hobby menu. After visiting everyone I'd collected all but one medal. Every available preteen, teen and adult sim I have is skating right now so I hope by this evening I'll get the last medal and the challenge will complete, instead of having to start over again because the grid didn't reset the first time.
My grid didn't reset either when I accepted the challenge, and when I finished filling it I received the prizes.
pinkpixel26
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by pinkpixel26 »

I finished the challenge this afternoon. :D

The sports items are really cool, I kind of want to turn one of my Sim's back yards into a 'crazy golf' area now.

Ps. Thanks for the tip about ice skating on frozen swimming pools. :)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Finally completed the grid after activating 7 more Sims to skate...
EileenK98
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by EileenK98 »

I had to use LP to get the last medal, but I'm glad I did! Now my skaters can all rest while I set up the new recreation area at my HFN!
New town, new Sims!

Haunted House: 2 East Oceanside
Library: 1 Museum Boulevard
Spa: 2 Museum Boulevard
The Winchesters' Bunker: 3 Eastside
CarolinaBlue
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarolinaBlue »

EileenK98 wrote:I had to use LP to get the last medal, but I'm glad I did! Now my skaters can all rest while I set up the new recreation area at my HFN!
That's what happened for me... one last place on the grid, and I got it, with an hour to spare. Woohoo!
Game Center ID: Kapusta Kid - Please mention Sims Freeplay
HFN at Starter House; have most of needed things.
Have NOT completed Seniors quest - not yet interested in orb mining, aging/dying, etc.