[EVENT] Sleepwear

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [EVENT] Sleepwear

Post by thirsty4souls »

copperwood wrote:It helps if you have a second sim do the event at a neighbor's town. It helps even more with leveling up if that neighbor has a completed goddess statue. Even a partially complete one is better than none. The event should start at midnight.
Yeah, I logged back in a while after that post and it has already started :roll:

I've forgotten that about the neighbour's tactic and the statue... Thanks for reminding me! :D
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

thirsty4souls wrote:Oh noes D:

It didn't start for me yet (it's UTC-03.00 here I believe). I just ended the mall building and started the quest. I was short on simoleons :oops:

Hope I can get at least half of these rewards, I've been getting only one or two on the last timed events... Maybe this third time's the charm :lol:
You'll also need to build area 2 and the catwalk.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

copperwood wrote:You'll also need to build area 2 and the catwalk.
I know, I'm waaay behind regarding quests and money :(
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
Scfeg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scfeg »

thirsty4souls wrote:
copperwood wrote:You'll also need to build area 2 and the catwalk.
I know, I'm waaay behind regarding quests and money :(
Same here :(
But I finally finished building everything, and I started a couple of hours ago. We'll make it somehow, if we're lucky ;)
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Scfeg wrote:Same here :(
But I finally finished building everything, and I started a couple of hours ago. We'll make it somehow, if we're lucky ;)
I know! I'm about to start cleaning the first area. Just a few hours left to start the event myself.

We just need to have faith in ourselves... we can do it! :mrgreen:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Having a sim in a neighbor's town is really helpful, you can assure to get one new modeling every 3 hours, I don't see too many repeats like in the woodworking or designing events. :)
sesinka
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by sesinka »

I'm not a 100% sure about this but for those of you who are still cleaning the areas - I think if you've build the mall (even if you haven't cleaned it up) the hobby must be unlocked to do in a neighbors town with a finished mall. Again - I'm not sure, but you should check, it might help you with the event.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

sesinka wrote:I'm not a 100% sure about this but for those of you who are still cleaning the areas - I think if you've build the mall (even if you haven't cleaned it up) the hobby must be unlocked to do in a neighbors town with a finished mall. Again - I'm not sure, but you should check, it might help you with the event.
For sure it's worth a try!
In an older town I could start the make-up hobby without having built the upper storey of the mall, and I could complete the kitten and puppy hobbies before I was done with the quest.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

sesinka wrote:I'm not a 100% sure about this but for those of you who are still cleaning the areas - I think if you've build the mall (even if you haven't cleaned it up) the hobby must be unlocked to do in a neighbors town with a finished mall. Again - I'm not sure, but you should check, it might help you with the event.
Unfortunately it does not work,I just tried in one of my towns,there is no action when you tap on the catwalk :(
mahebes
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mahebes »

JakeSim wrote:
Unfortunately it does not work,I just tried in one of my towns,there is no action when you tap on the catwalk :(
Are you sure? I am still in the process of building my own mall, (so I can't do the hobby in my own town yet) but I AM able to do the hobby in a neighbor's town