[EVENT] Sleepwear

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [EVENT] Sleepwear

Post by JakeSim »

This was a really extensive event I finished yesterday after having to build the mall and start the quest and then level up my sim,etc. Very exhaustive since I had to open my game every 3 hours for 12 days!!!! even after using a neighbor's catwalk. I'm glad I collected all pjs and done with it.
Thank you for letting know we're not able to remove PJs after putting one on a sim.
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Well I still didn't finish this event, I'm not bothered really, but I can't believe I didn't finish the event again! :lol:
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I managed to finish the event and lord but 98% of the PJs are utter CRAP! Especially the teen boys! :shock: I can't think of any teen boy that would be caught dead in those. :roll:
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

bloodredroses01 wrote:I managed to finish the event and lord but 98% of the PJs are utter CRAP! Especially the teen boys! :shock: I can't think of any teen boy that would be caught dead in those. :roll:
:lol: I'm glad I didn't bother then. I unlocked the toddler, pre teen and some adult female pj's which I think is quite enough anyway.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Adult men's are long johns, bathrobes and shortie pj bottoms. The last two aren't too bad. The teen girls' are *kinda* cute but limited. The adult women's would be cooler if they weren't all pastel. I mean come on they have full-blown Goth make-up but NO black night wear?!?
Morgan Rose
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

bloodredroses01 wrote:Adult men's are long johns, bathrobes and shortie pj bottoms. The last two aren't too bad. The teen girls' are *kinda* cute but limited. The adult women's would be cooler if they weren't all pastel. I mean come on they have full-blown Goth make-up but NO black night wear?!?
:lol: Well you know us ladies all just love to walk around in those silky pink dressing gowns trimmed with white fur like something out of the movies of the 1950's :P
That's just what the women's pj's reminded me of!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Yep! I want basic solid colored PJs in basic colors (red, white, blue, green, yellow, purple and black) for everyone. I'm weird in that I like to match or echo their eye (or sometimes hair) color, especially for swimsuits and now PJs.
Morgan Rose
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Yup I'm the same, I like to try and colour co ordinate everything in my town, but it does not always work out. I wish they would add better looking glasses for Sims as well, the ones we have are bad, those white ones are yuck!
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

What's FM obsession with PJ's? It's usually Tees & shorts for most people I know.
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Looks like this one is coming back next!
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update