Royalty Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Royalty Update - Changes

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Maybe once they get pajamas they'll be able to nap together again.
Updated town info in profile
Zozobee

Post by Zozobee »

Hi,

I finished the archery hobby (by using up a lot of LPs...) and even once all statues are built you still can't get into the castle for another week so if anyone else is thinking of whiz zing through the hobby there isn't much point in wasting the LPs until nearer the time lol
Hope that helps
Z
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Now only partners can sleep in the same bed. A warning pops up about personal space. Lol
The message has gone in my game. There is an icon above the heads now.
I still got the pop up today but it was the first time in my main game that I tried to make two sims who aren't partners share a bed. When I tried again I didn't get the pop up, the third time I tried I got the pop up and then every time after that it was just the heart with an "x" in it. So I think everyone gets the pop up at least twice to let them know why the other sim is refusing and then just the icon afterwards.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

They've already added "Sleepwear" in their Help section. :D
image.jpg
Plumbbob_Simpants
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Plumbbob_Simpants »

Is it pretty certain that some Easter items/quest will be released maybe next week? Has there been one every year?
mockingbird288z

Plumbbob_Simpants wrote:Is it pretty certain that some Easter items/quest will be released maybe next week? Has there been one every year?
While there is no guarantee, every year for about a week around Easter some Easter items have been added to the home store. There have been 4 types of wallpapers, 4 types of floors, a giant Easter bunny statue, a giant blue egg, a giant cyan egg, an Easter egg basket (did not come back in 2013), and in 2012 and 2013 the bunny suit that Wumples wears was available for purchase from the online store. Most likely they will make these things available again (less chance on the bunny suit, I think) but again, there is no guarantee. It would be pretty odd, though, if they didn't bring these things back again.
Plumbbob_Simpants
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Plumbbob_Simpants »

Thank you for the very thorough answer, Mockingbird!

I am hoping for something "white rabbit" for my wonderland house!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Ultimate make-over has a bug!
When you change gender, their old first name becomes their last name!
Zozobee wrote:I finished the archery hobby (by using up a lot of LPs...) and even once all statues are built you still can't get into the castle for another week so if anyone else is thinking of whiz zing through the hobby there isn't much point in wasting the LPs until nearer the time lol
The Royal Gallery can be unlocked/build from the 26th of March onwards, the Throne Room (requires finishing the Jester Hobby) can be unlocked/build from the 2nd of April.
sslipp

Post by sslipp »

There seems to be a bug with the competition centre.... One competition ended - with a reward - but my Sim is still there, and I now have 2 Sims competing at once! (ballet and teen idol). Anyone else noticed this?
2uH2os
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 2uH2os »

Tinkering
Tinkering
This is so cool! Thank you for posting this.