Pet Paradise update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
FireRani
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Pet Paradise update

Post by FireRani »

I still have not done the Life Dreams and Legacies quest so, I'll be sitting this one out. I've decided to go ahead and finish it, but I have two quest ahead of that one and from what I've heard about orbs it's going to take me awhile to save my fav sims and build other things first, so this update is virtually useless for me and it will be for a long time. Plus I honestly don't find it that exciting. I mean I'm sure it'll be fun, but I really wanted other things first. Oh well.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

calleighwolfe wrote:More orbs? :(

I haven't even finished the Carnival ones. I'm really close to finish them and now I'll need to make more!!! *cries* *sighs*
That's why I first concentrated on saving my sims. Now they can earn LPs without fear.

You sure do know, you can fill up missing orbs with LPs? (Or use LPs only, that's what I do)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:More orbs? :(

I haven't even finished the Carnival ones. I'm really close to finish them and now I'll need to make more!!! *cries* *sighs*
That's why I first concentrated on saving my sims. Now they can earn LPs without fear.

You sure do know, you can fill up missing orbs with LPs? (Or use LPs only, that's what I do)
Yeah I know thanks :). But I never use LPs to "fast forward" I just like to go with the flow and get everything by playing the game 'cause I don't really play with my Sims, I prefer the quests and such, if I don't have anything to work for I just play less and less :). It will be done when it will be done :P.

But orbs are boring anyways, I would have preferred something to repair like the stables and the restaurant. The only think I'm thankful for with the orbs thing is that with a new personality I really have to use other objects of the game. In fact now that some of my sims are working for orbs to be alive (not just the carnival ones) I'm trying to practice all the hobbies etc.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Well the In Da Clubhouse quest was not advertised in the Carnival trailer and the long hair challenge wasn't advertised in the Let's Eat trailer so hopefully there will something for everyone to enjoy in this update.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

I will wait a bit with this update! Maybe a week or so until I get an idea of the changes in the new update and how is the best to play! I have everything build and realised that I used the beach, arcade and the carnival and even the restaurant just to get someone on the max level in the hobbies! Now I don't even bother with them so I will go slow and don't stress about it!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
Sereya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Sereya »

On this one I will update probably, since I have all orb areas built and all the Sims I need saved with the help of great tips for orb grinding from this forum. If I had it to do over again I would definitely not have updated with the life dreams update because I was still working on my pet farm but I forgot to turn off auto updates...

Hopefully this one will bring good stuff
The Mall!
https://www.facebook.com/sereya.dawn.9
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22
Pet Farm - Westside 20

Seniors Update!
facebook.com/SietaSims
HFN - Starter House/Westside 22 (work in progress)
Pet Farm - Westside 21
SIMplyLUV
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SIMplyLUV »

I had 1 platinum orb in inventory before the inventory glitch happend (when everything multiplied) so i have over 1,000, thank goodness but i spents TONS of lps and simoleons on the Horses, the toddler quest, the carnival, and the resturant and i NEVER even use them or visit them. I noticed there seems to be a lot of extra space where i suspect they will be adding more things, but does anyone even visit these places afterwards!! Especially when the hobby gives 3 lps instead of 6?
The SnozzBerries taste like SnozzBerries
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

The hobbies that take hours and hours to complete are just not worth it. I did all the horse hobbies once, but never again--9 hours to complete one action that may or may not give you a unique medal? Forget it. There are easier ways to earn LPs.
dippy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by dippy »

indigoace wrote:The hobbies that take hours and hours to complete are just not worth it. I did all the horse hobbies once, but never again--9 hours to complete one action that may or may not give you a unique medal? Forget it. There are easier ways to earn LPs.

Totally agree with this. I have a level 6 show jumpe, but what a waste of time it was to level him up....... Worse than the fish hobby as that one take ages too..... Very boring
GC ID ~dippy~
HFN - Vacant house in front of the bridge (includes pets)
Haunted house - Near Fire station (includes pets)
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

At least in the fish hobby you have a 10 minute action! I only quit it when it took so long cycle after cycle for that stupid carp to show up.