[EVENT] Long Hair

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Long Hair Event [while Glitz & Glam]

Post by playsims »

Is it not unusual that they redo the long hair event so soon after the last one?

Same here, I would like the sleepwear event. I missed out that one because I just started playing simsfreeplay during that event.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

playsims wrote:Is it not unusual that they redo the long hair event so soon after the last one?
I guess that they are listening to the wishes of many players.. Which is a good thing.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

I am surprised that the longhair event is suddenly inserted between the fishing & survival event. Assuming that the Survival event will as proceed as scheduled on the early October, that should be quite a marathon for those who are going to do all 3 events.
ChineseDonuts
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ChineseDonuts »

I haven't gotten all the long hair styles but the event never showed up for me. I had ten sims working on the fashion hobby just for the event and I never got it :(
Add me! :mrgreen:
Gamecenter ID *ChineseDonuts*
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

ChineseDonuts wrote:I haven't gotten all the long hair styles but the event never showed up for me. I had ten sims working on the fashion hobby just for the event and I never got it :(
Welcome to the realization of sfp. ;) Sorry that you didn't get what you should've gotten. :!:
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
wakanasakai
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by wakanasakai »

Android version.

I started playing this game (but not until after the long hair quest was over). When they brought back the long hair quest, I did it & got all of the long hair styles that you could get from it.

My question is, are there any NEW/ADDITIONAL hair styles (long or not) that we can only get if we do & complete the long hair quest this time too, because if not, then I'll just ignore it this time. Thanks for any info.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

The long hair event has already ended but there weren't any new hair styles from it. It is the same exact same event as before.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

wakanasakai wrote:Android version.

I started playing this game (but not until after the long hair quest was over). When they brought back the long hair quest, I did it & got all of the long hair styles that you could get from it.

My question is, are there any NEW/ADDITIONAL hair styles (long or not) that we can only get if we do & complete the long hair quest this time too, because if not, then I'll just ignore it this time. Thanks for any info.
If you've already gotten all of the hairstyles, the event won't even show up for you (just the advertisement).
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Long Hair Event

Post by HanaV47 »

Just rounded midnight here and got a popup saying that the Long Hair Event will be starting in 3 days.

First time posting a new topic so apologies if I'm doing it wrong!
Attachments
image.png
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Long Hair Event

Post by JakeSim »

Is that the first long hair styles event the one from last year? I don't have those.