"Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: "Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

Post by katgames »

I thought I found them under the Teen Tab in the regular store thingie. They show up there as you earn them.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

katgames wrote:I thought I found them under the Teen Tab in the regular store thingie. They show up there as you earn them.
That's what I thought and I think I saw them in the "Kids Store" too.
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
JillM929
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JillM929 »

I just finished building my Promotions 'R' Us and it is only showing the keyboards. I checked the every tab and the children's store and still nothing. Is it possible it's a glitch and the bass guitar is just not in my game?
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

JillM929 wrote:I just finished building my Promotions 'R' Us and it is only showing the keyboards. I checked the every tab and the children's store and still nothing. Is it possible it's a glitch and the bass guitar is just not in my game?
I think it is a glitch as someone else also complained about a missing bass guitar.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=418&start=50
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
JillM929
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JillM929 »

Palmjill wrote:
JillM929 wrote:I just finished building my Promotions 'R' Us and it is only showing the keyboards. I checked the every tab and the children's store and still nothing. Is it possible it's a glitch and the bass guitar is just not in my game?
I think it is a glitch as someone else also complained about a missing bass guitar.

Thank you! At least it's not only me. Haha I spent almost all my LP to build my hobby store, but saved up a few more and just did the Lucky Spin until I filled all the bass notes. The drums are there so I should be able to continue on now. After I save up 10 more LP. Lol
Thanks again to everyone who offered their advice and tips ! :)
Chasity524
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Chasity524 »

I recently completed the teen idol quest collecting all the notes my quest says i need 3 more notes which i dont and it says im at 91% its been like this for a week i recently started a new collection cuz i thought that would fix it and it didnt i emailed firefox noone has replied to me yet anc im sure noone will i dont kno wa else to do does anyone kno wat i have to do
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Chasity524 wrote:I recently completed the teen idol quest collecting all the notes my quest says i need 3 more notes which i dont and it says im at 91% its been like this for a week i recently started a new collection cuz i thought that would fix it and it didnt i emailed firefox noone has replied to me yet anc im sure noone will i dont kno wa else to do does anyone kno wat i have to do
Sometimes the game doesn't register completion correctly. It certainly fails to register if you did this at a neighbour. Completing a new collection at your own town could trigger the goal to complete, but that's not certain.

I don't know why you emailed firefox, they have nothing to do with Sims Freeplay. The place to submit a ticket is https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/
It can take a few weeks before they reply, unfortunatly.

(PS. I deleted your double post)
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dihannah1 »

Palmjill wrote:

I believe, if correct, the other instruments do not show up until you've completed the 1st one, then the 2nd one, etc..
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
grumpler66
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by grumpler66 »

is it just me, or are this damn teen idol bonus things getting unnerving. I'm receiving tons of radio interviews today. my town sign is built since ages. i wonder if they'll change the darn thing ever. it's such a worthless crap. ridiculous to keep it in the game altough it's not needed any more. :evil:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

grumpler66 wrote:is it just me, or are this damn teen idol bonus things getting unnerving. I'm receiving tons of radio interviews today. my town sign is built since ages. i wonder if they'll change the darn thing ever. it's such a worthless crap. ridiculous to keep it in the game altough it's not needed any more. :evil:
It's sort of like earning XP when you're at level 55. Pointless and a bit annoying.