Mystery Box

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Mystery Box

Post by katgames »

I'm waiting for the last box. I think it's very kewl that they are giving us stuff. I like getting money, LP 's and XP that's extra. I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm gonna grab my loot and say "Why Thank You" and run away with my goodies! Like Trick-or-Treat!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Jessilynn83 wrote:Maybe the rare ones will be SP???
Thanks for that. So it appears the "premium items" are nothing more than LP.
A bit disappointing, especially when I can get that from 30 minutes of hobby practice. I was hoping for actual items.
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 144Vaux »

At last! I got the Mystery Box mission today. I hope there's not an 'end date' to it.
Needless to say, everyone already had P cars, so I had to rush and create new Sims.
Now I finally know what you're all talking about, I can settle down to key collecting. What a relief.
GC Id: 144Vaux
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I just don't think it's worth it to spend the keys on the smaller boxes. I myself will be waiting for the biggest and best box. I mean if I get 15 LP's for 3 keys how many am I gonna get for 10?!? I definitely think saving them is the way to go.

I'm more annoyed at the non mystery box goals. Doing a 12 hour task and only getting $200 is a waste of a sim. I can make triple that by doing so many other things that require half the time.
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Jessilynn83 wrote:Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I just don't think it's worth it to spend the keys on the smaller boxes. I myself will be waiting for the biggest and best box. I mean if I get 15 LP's for 3 keys how many am I gonna get for 10?!? I definitely think saving them is the way to go.

I'm more annoyed at the non mystery box goals. Doing a 12 hour task and only getting $200 is a waste of a sim. I can make triple that by doing so many other things that require half the time.
And the other annoying part about the goals is that the reward is no longer shown with the goal.

I'm also saving up for the biggest box after seeing the content of the smaller boxes.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Jessilynn83 wrote: I'm more annoyed at the non mystery box goals. Doing a 12 hour task and only getting $200 is a waste of a sim. I can make triple that by doing so many other things that require half the time.
I don't even do them unless it's for Mystery box. They'll just sit there and wait for the new sequence, and then I start them. So I am not doing any regular goals for about 3 days, depending on how quickly I finish the MB quests. I ignore them until the new MB week starts and work on my SP goals and have everybody going to school, gardening, working on hobbies, earning as much as they can in between the forced goals for MB.

Trying to get $1.5 million so I can add a second story to one house and then buy the haunted stairs and elevator in case they go away. Fortunately, even though I was away for the game for a long time, I started it on the the first day it was released, so there is no cap on my mailbox reward. But I missed out on construct o coins, the turbo lift / transporter, the haunted house and lots of other neat things. :(
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

I received two teen idol sign resources in my mystery box number one
cebelicamya1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cebelicamya1 »

I've opened up my 5 keys box and this is what I got. :D
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Cebelicamya on GC
Level:48 Sims:34
HFN= Firehouse Road #1
Haunted House, I also have RED house with Christmas decorations.
I am saving orbs to open cat and dog hobbies, simoleons to get to 10 mil and Lp to buy more scandinavian houses.
Update: Holiday !
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

cebelicamya1 wrote:I've opened up my 5 keys box and this is what I got. :D
image.jpg
What are those last two items? The fuzzy pink thing and the brown square thing?
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
cebelicamya1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cebelicamya1 »

The pink thing is pearl, one of the springs of fortune resources and the other one is caramel ward, which normally cost 8 SP. 8-)
Cebelicamya on GC
Level:48 Sims:34
HFN= Firehouse Road #1
Haunted House, I also have RED house with Christmas decorations.
I am saving orbs to open cat and dog hobbies, simoleons to get to 10 mil and Lp to buy more scandinavian houses.
Update: Holiday !