Teen goals!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
TheLadySimsalot
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Teen goals!

Post by TheLadySimsalot »

katgames wrote:*laffs* This is funny because everyone else seems to have the problem of too many Sims. I on the other hand need parents for Sims. I don't really want to plunk teenagers into my existing families so I need to create Sims, whirlwind romance, marriage and zap! --teenagers. HA! I dun know I think like everything this might be a slow process too. I can grow up my silly preteen. I'm not enjoying that stage much at all. I was totally counting on ordering up a teenager with the phone. It seemed the simplest solution... now I just have to figure out where the teen can live. I read somewhere that you can move them to another family and their name changes. So maybe I will do something temporary and then move them to a family yet to be created???

Any thoughts?
I've read that you can relocate them, but at the moment I can't see how. The Sim is busy though, and I'm sure it would have to be off-task.

I wish I could remember where I read about it!
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

TheLadySimsalot wrote:
katgames wrote:*laffs* This is funny because everyone else seems to have the problem of too many Sims. I on the other hand need parents for Sims. I don't really want to plunk teenagers into my existing families so I need to create Sims, whirlwind romance, marriage and zap! --teenagers. HA! I dun know I think like everything this might be a slow process too. I can grow up my silly preteen. I'm not enjoying that stage much at all. I was totally counting on ordering up a teenager with the phone. It seemed the simplest solution... now I just have to figure out where the teen can live. I read somewhere that you can move them to another family and their name changes. So maybe I will do something temporary and then move them to a family yet to be created???

Any thoughts?
I've read that you can relocate them, but at the moment I can't see how. The Sim is busy though, and I'm sure it would have to be off-task.

Yes, teens can move in. The same way adults do.
I wish I could remember where I read about it!
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
TheLadySimsalot
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Also, I'm not sure, but I think the level increased for me to get another Sim after I bought the teen. I wish I'd paid more attention, but it didn't occur to me that it might be affected.

I'm at Level 41, and I won't get another till Level 48. I have 26 Sims. Hmmmm.....,
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

TheLadySimsalot wrote:Also, I'm not sure, but I think the level increased for me to get another Sim after I bought the teen. I wish I'd paid more attention, but it didn't occur to me that it might be affected.

I'm at Level 41, and I won't get another till Level 48. I have 26 Sims. Hmmmm.....,
That is probably true since once you hit 48 you gain 1 sim per level before it caps at 31 sims. So if you were to buy another one, your next available sim would be lvl 49.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
TheLadySimsalot
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Niney wrote:
TheLadySimsalot wrote:Also, I'm not sure, but I think the level increased for me to get another Sim after I bought the teen. I wish I'd paid more attention, but it didn't occur to me that it might be affected.

That is probably true since once you hit 48 you gain 1 sim per level before it caps at 31 sims. So if you were to buy another one, your next available sim would be lvl 49.
Ah..., thanks! Good to know.
colson0018
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by colson0018 »

Be inconspicuous on a park bench. How do I complete this? I don't have a park so I went to a neighbors and sat on the bench with Osiris and pressed be inconspicuous but when done nothing happened. Tried a different bench, still no result. Do I have to have my own park?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

colson0018 wrote:Be inconspicuous on a park bench. How do I complete this? I don't have a park so I went to a neighbors and sat on the bench with Osiris and pressed be inconspicuous but when done nothing happened. Tried a different bench, still no result. Do I have to have my own park?
Yes, you'll have to do it in your own park.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
colson0018
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by colson0018 »

Thank you! Now I just need to save $200K and wait two days to build the park!!
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:
colson0018 wrote:Be inconspicuous on a park bench. How do I complete this? I don't have a park so I went to a neighbors and sat on the bench with Osiris and pressed be inconspicuous but when done nothing happened. Tried a different bench, still no result. Do I have to have my own park?
it can be done with any park bench bought from home store... Not necessary to be the one from the park

That said, the unmovable park bench at designer house should work too
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodcool wrote:
ErinPW wrote:
it can be done with any park bench bought from home store... Not necessary to be the one from the park

That said, the unmovable park bench at designer house should work too
Cool 8-) Thanks for this tip! I'll try home locations for other goals, too, if a similar goal shows up :)
colson0018 wrote:Thank you! Now I just need to save $200K and wait two days to build the park!!
As bloodcool pointed out, you don't need the park for this goal. But you'll need it for the goal-set which unlocks the highschool.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View