(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by bloodcool »

Jessilynn83 wrote:
bloodcool wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
upon reaching level 5 of the hobby, it is no longer 10000 TV?

Oops my bad. It's still there!
but anyway, i just hope the 1 LP for reaching level 6 is not removed... :mrgreen:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Just noticed my baby's toilet needs are met for the first time ever and without the hygiene dropping.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

The one LP is still there too. I'm just glad they haven't gotten rid of the three LP's for finding all medals. That would've frustrated me.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Palmjill wrote:7. Another downer. Practising on promotional items eg. Painting, firefighting, cloud watching has been increased to 3 hours! I don't know if it gives the same increase in job experience though (as the previous 1 hour). It's going to take much longer to do the promotional items at your neighbours, can't be done in a day now :(
For the politician career path, making a speech at the park still works for promotion so I presume 15 mins of speech = 3 hours of practice before a mirror for job experience :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

The night club is working again.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

The option in the shower practise for sim idol has been changed to sing your hear out for 25 mins - for adults and teens. They also changed the wording of the related neighbours goal.

Teens have 7 levels altogether when they go to high school. You start at the lowest level as a junior student.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Is anything unlocked when the teens get through a grade level?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SIMazing wrote:Is anything unlocked when the teens get through a grade level?
Until now I've found a thing to put trophies on. It comes for free into the teen tab with reaching level 2 (1 time 45 minutes task at the desk) First its empty, the trophies on the photo came with levelling up. My Teens are at lvl. 3.
Attachments
image.jpg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

ErinPW wrote:
SIMazing wrote:Is anything unlocked when the teens get through a grade level?
Until now I've found a thing to put trophies on. It comes for free into the teen tab with reaching level 2 (1 time 45 minutes task at the desk) First its empty, the trophies on the photo came with levelling up. My Teens are at lvl. 3.
Hmm... I think I like it. Are these separate items to put trophies on, and you gathered them together for the pic, or are they grouped already? I'm hopeful to have items to hang on my wall that I can put stuff under as well.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

SIMazing wrote: Hmm... I think I like it. Are these separate items to put trophies on, and you gathered them together for the pic, or are they grouped already? I'm hopeful to have items to hang on my wall that I can put stuff under as well.
It's just one item that takes up 3 squares. The items magically appear each time your teen sim levels up!