Teen Update info

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ducky1228
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Update info

Post by ducky1228 »

Palmjill wrote:I am baking multiple donuts because in the last island update, the goal did not complete if you burned them. Took me at least 10 tries to get the donuts done. Anyway good news if the goal completes even with them getting burnt.
I had to cook everything on the grill and my SIM wouldn't "stop", it happened more the 1x so for real long goals I'll have 2-3 sims on the job.
Don't forget to save your game to the cloud
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Update info

Post by Dragonshiloh »

bloodcool wrote:
Delphine wrote:I'm wondering if the haunted house is reserved for those who already unlocked it last years :(
I hoped not... that's the house that i most wanted after missing it last year when i went into hiatus from SFP for months...
I don't have it at all and I'm on level 51. Doesn't look like I'm going to unless it's after the new ghost quest. Any idea when that will release anyone?
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Teen Update info

Post by animagif »

Are they releasing the quests in batches? I've completed the high school goals and now nothing. I don't even have this mystery shop you guys are talking about.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

animagif wrote:Are they releasing the quests in batches? I've completed the high school goals and now nothing. I don't even have this mystery shop you guys are talking about.
Yes...it would appear they are being released that way. You should have the mystery box goals though. The blue ones where the regular lp goals were. When you get to 100% you get a key to open the first box. I would save or though....the reward for just one key isn't that great.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Dragonshiloh wrote:
animagif wrote:Are they releasing the quests in batches? I've completed the high school goals and now nothing. I don't even have this mystery shop you guys are talking about.
Yes...it would appear they are being released that way. You should have the mystery box goals though. The blue ones where the regular lp goals were. When you get to 100% you get a key to open the first box. I would save or though....the reward for just one key isn't that great.
Hmm, I definitely do not have that mystery box goals. All I have are normal LP goals. I hope I'm not missing anything good. :lol:
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I think I read a post that the doughnut goal worked even if they burned cuz I'd stocked up and now *wiggles whiskers*. I got lotta doughnut mix.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

Seems like I got them after purchasing the free Progressive car? I can't really remember....so much was going on at once. Did you get the car yet?
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Dragonshiloh wrote:Seems like I got them after purchasing the free Progressive car? I can't really remember....so much was going on at once. Did you get the car yet?
I need a car? I've not started update yet waiting for my silly preteen to come out of competition center. Couple more hours. I wasn't thinking.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Got the TV, got the car, still nothing. :(
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Once you have the car and drive it, then you get the mystery box shop. Or at least that is how it was in my game.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)