new fishing spots needed for LD

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
davina
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

new fishing spots needed for LD

Post by davina »

I have three sims having the same fishing ld but there is only one fishing spot in the park. So I'll have to let the other two adults wait until the first one finishes. But I don't think there will be enough time left for them to finish their ld. So do I just let these two die for nothing? Should I keep them slaving in the garden or let them idle ? Thank you!

Btw, is that true if I keep them idle they will not age at all or just at a lower rate?
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: new fishing spots needed for LD

Post by HordePrime »

davina wrote:I have three sims having the same fishing ld but there is only one fishing spot in the park. So I'll have to let the other two adults wait until the first one finishes. But I don't think there will be enough time left for them to finish their ld.
Ageing only counts when a sim is doing something. So it's not about "time" per se, but "active time".
If they are idle, they won't age (at all).

Also; save your game before assigning personalities or creating new sims. That way, if you get a life goal you don't like, you can reset the game and get another one.
davina
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by davina »

HordePrime wrote:
davina wrote:I have three sims having the same fishing ld but there is only one fishing spot in the park. So I'll have to let the other two adults wait until the first one finishes. But I don't think there will be enough time left for them to finish their ld.
Ageing only counts when a sim is doing something. So it's not about "time" per se, but "active time".

Also; save your game before assigning personalities or creating new sims. That way, if you get a life goal you don't like, you can reset the game and get another one.
Save and reset is such a good idea. I never thought about it since it's a online game.....thank you, I don't know if I should keep them idle or just let them die and get some new baby sims....tough choice....
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

davina wrote:
HordePrime wrote:

Save and reset is such a good idea. I never thought about it since it's a online game.....thank you, I don't know if I should keep them idle or just let them die and get some new baby sims....tough choice....
If you want new babies to get new life goals, you can let the other sims leave the town through a wardrobe. Then they can fulfill their dreams at another (secret) place on their own instead of dying ;)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View