Hate orbs!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Hate orbs!

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Am I the only person hating the whole new orbs thing? I've only got one toddler that is able to do the life quest thing to get an orb and this poor toddler literally has spent every spare minute, every day having to watch something on the tv.... Zzzzzzzzz I'm still only at 9% so it is going to be a long long time before I get ONE. How am I ever going to get enough to build the beach and arcade? There is no enjoyment I. The game anymore. What is the point in spending a lot of time and effort in careers, relationships etc if the characters are all going to grow up and die and the only way of stopping it is to use precious LPs. Might stop playing this soon which would be a shame. :x
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Hate orbs!

Post by HordePrime »

Madlyaddicted wrote:Am I the only person hating the whole new orbs thing? I've only got one toddler that is able to do the life quest thing to get an orb and this poor toddler literally has spent every spare minute, every day having to watch something on the tv.... Zzzzzzzzz I'm still only at 9% so it is going to be a long long time before I get ONE. How am I ever going to get enough to build the beach and arcade?
If you want to get orbs quickly, it's only worth bothering with the life goals for adults. You're wasting your time with a toddler.

Check out some of my previous posts for more information, and Peturbee has some excellent stuff on how to do things efficiently and speeding things up.
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Thanks. How can I find them?
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

I at least wanted to say to you that I, too, hate orbs. I see Gollum trying to steal them, horde them, and saying, "My precious!"

I'm enjoying some of my toddlers now. No orbs for them, at least not for a long, long time. They are at the beach, doing nothing so their lives don't expire. I "spend" a few of their seconds here and there to have them cuddle, eat, and so on so they stay inspired. I like to think that they like this. I, at least, like it better. :D

(If I hadn't had bunches of LP's from when hobbying was productive this would not have been possible. I bought the beach. But I'd never have bought the LP from FM/EA at this stage in their "development" of the game. It's too focused on trying to make us buy LP from them. :roll: And I'm one who would have been happy to pay some sort of fee to them to play prior to this update.)
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Sosimplybe
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sosimplybe »

I too hate the orbs. It's so tacky. I also hate the automatic aging and the Grim Reaper. My sims are just going to enjoy life as long as they can. I don't have masses of LP so I can't get the beach or arcade.
HFN 1 Fire House Road,
Haunted House 11 West Side
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

I was going to buy the arcade with some of my LPs that I got from the neighbour glitch..... But it said something like you have sims with lower level orbs you could use.... So I cancelled the action but actually have no idea what it means. I as far as I know only have the 1 pre teen now that is working towards orbs... Nobody else has one yet. Sigh... Too confusing.