All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Life Dream Tasks: How long they take, how much they're w

Post by calleighwolfe »

Question: I have these 2 dreams.

1) I want to spend as much time as possible diving at the Swim Center!
2) I want my skill level as a diver to be level 2 or higher… and then I want to show off my moves!

For #1 my sim has been diving 24h everyday, I already have 30% 'cause she gets 10% every 24h so it seems she'll get the orb before she is a senior :).
The question is: for #2 I have to do the same? 'cause I tried the 10m diving and I think it didn't get me anything, I got 4% of the skill level but nothing for the orb :S. Now he's doing the 1h one.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

calleighwolfe wrote:2) I want my skill level as a diver to be level 2 or higher… and then I want to show off my moves!
The question is: for #2 I have to do the same? 'cause I tried the 10m diving and I think it didn't get me anything, I got 4% of the skill level but nothing for the orb :S. Now he's doing the 1h one.
Is Sim #2 at Diving level 2? As long as it's not, you don't get any progress reward for it!

I had the same task for level 4+! Took me a while to get to level 4, but I made the completion in time (before advancing to Senior)
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Perturbee wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:2) I want my skill level as a diver to be level 2 or higher… and then I want to show off my moves!
Is Sim #2 at Diving level 2? As long as it's not, you don't get any progress reward for it!

I had the same task for level 4+! Took me a while to get to level 4, but I made the completion in time (before advancing to Senior)
Oh Okay, nope. He became an adult like 2 hours ago xD.
But they give you a nice progress if you already have an expert or at least that's what I've felt, the sim in task #1 is at level 4 now after 3 days. Or maybe it just goes slower when the sim has that dream. I think I'll just leave him 24h and see what happens.

Tutti Frutti Update
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

calleighwolfe wrote:Question: I have these 2 dreams.

1) I want to spend as much time as possible diving at the Swim Center!
2) I want my skill level as a diver to be level 2 or higher… and then I want to show off my moves!

For #1 my sim has been diving 24h everyday, I already have 30% 'cause she gets 10% every 24h so it seems she'll get the orb before she is a senior :).
Do whatever raises the skill level fastest to the level you need. I'm not sure what it is with diving. :(

I had to do this same leveling up with ballet and the pre-teens, and fortunately I remembered that someone here had told us to use the barre for fast leveling! :D
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

I don't recall the diving levelling, but 12 hours certainly gives 100% to level 1. Maybe even less (a few times of an hour).
2uH2os
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 2uH2os »

Perturbee wrote:
sonlightmom wrote:Thanks, blackbrit & Perturbee!
My hardest life dream at the moment is trying to send my sim to work at the stadium because most days I'm not up in time to get him to work on time, but since each time I am able to send him he advances 10%, he's still moving faster than some of the others.

I'll try to remember to save in the cloud before rolling back my preteen. :)
You can always set the time-zone to the work-starting time for the job, then once your sim is working set your time-zone back. This is completely harmless, it doesn't finish any tasks quicker, but certainly helps with getting the Sim to the stadium. :)
I posted this in the general tips thread somewhere a while ago.

Thank you for this information, ?This is possible?
And is it possible to be lead to this thread for additional information?
Thank you for all you do!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

2uH2os wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
sonlightmom wrote:Thanks, blackbrit & Perturbee!
My hardest life dream at the moment is trying to send my sim to work at the stadium because most days I'm not up in time to get him to work on time, but since each time I am able to send him he advances 10%, he's still moving faster than some of the others.

I'll try to remember to save in the cloud before rolling back my preteen. :)
You can always set the time-zone to the work-starting time for the job, then once your sim is working set your time-zone back. This is completely harmless, it doesn't finish any tasks quicker, but certainly helps with getting the Sim to the stadium. :)
I posted this in the general tips thread somewhere a while ago.
Thank you for this information, ?This is possible?
And is it possible to be lead to this thread for additional information?
Thank you for all you do!
Tips about Goals
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

I got 25% with 1h :D. Let's see how it goes.

Thanks.
Tutti Frutti Update
sonlightmom
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sonlightmom »

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what happens, or what do you do with a Sim who reaches 100% of his life goal, but is still an adult? Can he gift his (bronze) orb while still living? Do you just keep him active until he dies? I'm finding the "going to work at the stadium" life dream is going very quickly and am nearly certain Julian is going to get to 100% while he's still an adult.
Kristi

* Neighbor House: Starter house
* Haunted house: Next door to starter house
* Other items: Teen Idol Mansion or 2 Story Mansion on Island, including cat, dog w. Frisbee & firepole.
* Game Center Name: sonlightmom
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

sonlightmom wrote:I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what happens, or what do you do with a Sim who reaches 100% of his life goal, but is still an adult? Can he gift his (bronze) orb while still living? Do you just keep him active until he dies? I'm finding the "going to work at the stadium" life dream is going very quickly and am nearly certain Julian is going to get to 100% while he's still an adult.
You have to wait until he dies to pass the orb to another sim.
Tutti Frutti Update