Update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Update?

Post by Dignan »

Now that the holidays are over, any clues on when and what the next major update might be?
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Update?

Post by Misteriese »

Valentine's Day is coming up so there is a possibility with that, but it can be totally different! Didn't they do a pool update last year?
Last edited by Misteriese on 13 Jan 2014, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Misteriese wrote:Valentine's Day is coming up so there is a possibilty with that, but it can be totally different! Didn't they do a pool update last year?
Yep, they did do the pool update ..,, I just hope they will allow us more sims !!!! So many empty houses ... I need to fill them. Either give us mire sims or allow the teenagers to grow ini adults, how fab would that be ;)
EvilEmily2213
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by EvilEmily2213 »

Pammy30159 wrote: Yep, they did do the pool update ..,, I just hope they will allow us more sims !!!! So many empty houses ... I need to fill them. Either give us mire sims or allow the teenagers to grow ini adults, how fab would that be ;)
Omg I completely agree I am kinda over my teen sims already. They all have mastered their hobbies, are all valedictorians, and are boring! I wish they could have like maybe before (for night students like mine) or after school jobs for people who send them during the day, and then maybe down the line let us grow them to adults and move them out!
I also wish they would add more decorations and stuff. I am bored. And the teen mansion looks like a colorblind man picked the wallpaper and flooring. Also did you notice since like November when you create a new sim the choices of hair and clothes are more limited? At least mine are. I donno I am just getting bored.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

If you are bored with your teens, just permanently move them out of town and replace them with adults. You should keep one though for the various teen goals. Choices of hair and clothes for adults were reduced after the teen update as some options were given to teens.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Palmjill wrote:If you are bored with your teens, just permanently move them out of town and replace them with adults. You should keep one though for the various teen goals. Choices of hair and clothes for adults were reduced after the teen update as some options were given to teens.
Seems to me this is all to do with EA platform. They are restricted to a certain amount of space.
It would be better if they either, gave us more sims or allow the teens to earn simoleons instead of just being non productive once all their tasks they are allowed have been comoleted :mrgreen:
For example ... Do gardening to earn simoleons. Do chores ... To earn simoleons, like pocket money !!! Make them productive.
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Ea / firemonkeys ... Pay attention to your players .... They know the game & what would make it better & more entertaining & expansion ideas.... Better than you do !!! :lol:
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Teens can earn money hobbying...if you make them skaters or divers...teen I doling takes too long...