Any Rumors as to what is to come?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SeekerDraconis
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Any Rumors as to what is to come?

Post by SeekerDraconis »

Palmjill wrote:I will be happy just to have the game bugs fixed especially the FB login problem. I have to shut down and restart my iPad everytime I want to login to FB for it to work, which is a real pain.
Then there's the gardening bug, ghost hunting bug and other bugs affecting newer players like failing to complete quests, failing to age toddlers etc.

And yes, please give us our old adult wardrobe choices back! The current choices are so drab, that I haven't changed clothes for quite a number of my sims since the Teen update :P

<--- Edit: finally a Sim Adult! 8-)
Ditto about the wardrobe. My Sims used to use their wardrobes frequently, I'm talking several times a day during game play to change their clothes. In addition to building and decorating, that was one of the most fun things abou SFP, the clothing and hairstyle options. Now, like you, my Sims haven't changed their clothes since the Teenager update (my Sims probably smell :lol: ). But seriously, like someone else on this forum said, my Sims clothes and hairstyles are a major part of their character. And gutting the adult Sims' wardrobe like they did, hampers game play and honestly isn't as much fun anymore. I tried to change Leigh's clothes today but just had to give up because the clothing options where so limited there was nothing that fit her character and had to stop playing because it just wasn't fun anymore.

Congratulations on becoming a Sim Adult Palmjill! :D
HFN: Starter Home
HH: #2 Diver's Way
Pets, Frisbee: #1 East Oceanside
Pool: #3 East Oceanside
Woodwork & Fashion Benchs: #21 West Side (nxt to Starter Home)
3 Star Instruments: Teen Mansion @ Bliss Drive, Island
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Thanks SeekerDraconis!
Like you, my Sims are probably a smelly lot by now. Then again I haven't been playing much so they could be zombified as well ;)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I also agree about the wardrobe. I also miss the ability to change Sims clothing while they are busy doing other things. Changing these things made the game less fun. Please give us our old clothing choices back, and the ability to play with wardrobe choices while Sims are busy.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:I will be happy just to have the game bugs fixed especially the FB login problem. I have to shut down and restart my iPad everytime I want to login to FB for it to work, which is a real pain.
Then there's the gardening bug, ghost hunting bug and other bugs affecting newer players like failing to complete quests, failing to age toddlers etc.

And yes, please give us our old adult wardrobe choices back! The current choices are so drab, that I haven't changed clothes for quite a number of my sims since the Teen update :P

<--- Edit: finally a Sim Adult! 8-)
Hands up for the FB login problem... i cannot collect the town revenue prior to successful login to FB, else each failed attempt to connect to FB, collected town revenue are not 'collected'...
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LucyBoots »

there are so many people complaing about that on the faceook page bloodcool...someone from EA responded and said they are working on it.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Is it my imagination or is my log in to FB lasting a little longer? I only have to log in 2 or 3 times a day now, not every time I open the game, like I had to do last week. I save twice a day and always check first, yesterday I stayed logged in for about 6 hours and had closed the game 3 or 4 times after setting tasks during that time period.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Misteriese
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Misteriese »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:Is it my imagination or is my log in to FB lasting a little longer? I only have to log in 2 or 3 times a day now, not every time I open the game, like I had to do last week. I save twice a day and always check first, yesterday I stayed logged in for about 6 hours and had closed the game 3 or 4 times after setting tasks during that time period.

Can it be the wi-fi possibly?

Also, it can be Facebook havving some problems as well.
,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹´

A Sim world awaits!
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

EA has admitted the log in problem and they are trying to fix it...hopefully with update. I think the idea of growing teens into adults, and adults to old people is great but I agree we need the wardrobe and an hair fixed. It's ridiculous. The teens took everything. I want that stuff back. Let them get their own! Lola is still depressed over losing her hair. I had to send her to work to keep her from jumping off the bridge.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I wonder if Perturbee will add Sim Senior as a category to the forum? Whoops, I forgot we already have Sim Elders! Ignore this post. :oops:
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

mrs_smartt wrote:I would love that as well, but I am wondering what they will be doing to punish us for using the Christmas LP glitch.
Check the time required for the Senior quest line...
We've been given 3 days...

You'll need to use LPs to make it in time. Adding up the long goals alone, it takes 4 days and 4 hours to complete them (exactly 100 hours!). Not fair!
- Search garbage for cupcakes of doom II (16 hrs)
- Go ice skating (devoted dance, 24 hrs)
- Build the Bingo Hall on the island (36 hrs)
- Partake in a 24hour Fishathon (24 hrs)