Help - Log in on Android isn't working after Pregnancy update

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
valerian
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Help - Log in on Android isn't working after Pregnancy update

Post by valerian »

I feel like crying - it is 2am in the morning, and since midnight I am trying to re-log in into my game and nothing is working! :cry:

I have been playing like usual and one of the crashes happened (when all your actions are deleted) - so I needed to reset me game.

I log in with my facebook account - the log in page displays fine, I type in my email & pass - but the confirmation page is just blank. No matter what I do - I even restarted my device. So I can not log in. I reported it to firemonkeys but the last time I reported a bug it took them a MONTH to reply. They are just TERRIBLE and don't give a damn about players, so I don't know what to do :cry:

lvl 54
HFN: #4 West Oceanside
HH: #1 West Oceanside
valerian
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Help - Log in on Android isn't working after Pregnancy update

Post by valerian »

So I have borrowed a cousins phone to play and it is working there just fine, so this is definitely not related to the facebook login, but it is a bug related to sims no longer allowing log in / displaying blank log in when playing on Android 4.1.2 :!: and I still have no reply from firemonkey :evil:
lvl 54
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Sounds awful! I'm glad you have a kind cousin who would loan you a phone.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I have a suspicion that they might not support jellybean anymore. Are you able to update your device to KitKat?

Is there anyone else here, or do you know anyone, who is still able to play the pregnancy update with jellybean?
valerian
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by valerian »

telemwill wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 18:50 Sounds awful! I'm glad you have a kind cousin who would loan you a phone.
She has 2 phones so I'm happy cause I lay in bed most of the day (I was seriously sick since last year) and games are my only escape so I get really depressed if even the games don't work anymore. If everything in life is poop and on top of it the games don't work what kind of life is that :cry:

copperwood wrote: 24 Jun 2018, 19:10 I have a suspicion that they might not support jellybean anymore. Are you able to update your device to KitKat?

Is there anyone else here, or do you know anyone, who is still able to play the pregnancy update with jellybean?
unfortunately not - most of android devices (unless you have a super expensive 500eur or probably a lot more one) don't offer system update ever. As android devices are not compatible with each other and to offer system update would mean for each company to invest a lot of money to make the system update compatible with each single one device released and they just simply rather release new device, so you basically have to buy a new one. (mine cost 100eur 5yrs ago but it works absolutely perfectly, so I never saw need to throw money out for new one). When the update came out I downloaded it fine and it worked fine - there was no trouble playing the game. But after the 'crash'(?) when all actions that my sims were doing at the time were stopped I needed to reset the game - that was the first time for me to reset since the update - and that is when I got the blank page with log in. :( So that is the only bug. I still have no reply from firemonkey (as expected), but it would be really helpful if someone could confirm if they are able to facebook log in with android 4.1.2 <3

(I was also thinking about trying to install google play and use that as log in, but then I would loose all my neighbours :( )
lvl 54
warior
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by warior »

Got same error on Asus tablet runing Android 4.2 - no fix for now. I play 2 Freeplay games on 2 devices - one no need Neighbours - so only solution i found for now is to use Google Play for cloud save and wait for fix for Facebook login - probably with next update :( :evil:
warior
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by warior »

btw, facebook logging now works - looks like it's been fixed.