Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
mockingbird288z

Re: Online Store Specials Tab: Chat & Info

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 04:15 I just got an offer for unlocking the Tropical Romance Island and all it's goodies. Quite a hefty price ($30 USD). And one catch ... I already have it unlocked by completing the event.
It's annoying that they do this. I hope no one is tricked into buying something they already have.

While $30 is a lot it is cheaper than what they were selling it for in the past. I guess that's why the time for the current offer is so short.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I did break down and buy it at this price as I didn't have the island or any of the furniture. I did have the clothes though, and there is no discount if you own part of the package. Not a problem for me as that was all I owned from the package, but if someone just needed a few items to complete, it would be a steep price.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

I didn’t get the snow chalet last christmas (missed it by an hour! 😢) and it’s currently on sale in my online store for 77 USD. It includes the chalet, the bathroom, doors and stairs bundles. Also includes the lights but no flooring or wallpaper (didnt they include that in the bundles last december?). It’s super expensive so I’m not buying. I’ll just continue to rely on architect houses to get some of these items.
mockingbird288z

simgrrl wrote: 06 Feb 2018, 09:30 I didn’t get the snow chalet last christmas (missed it by an hour! 😢) and it’s currently on sale in my online store for 77 USD. It includes the chalet, the bathroom, doors and stairs bundles. Also includes the lights but no flooring or wallpaper (didnt they include that in the bundles last december?). It’s super expensive so I’m not buying. I’ll just continue to rely on architect houses to get some of these items.
Yeah, while this bundle includes most of the other online bundles it doesn’t seem to include the floor from the Chalet Interiors pack or the wall from the Chic Chalet Bathroom pack. It also doesn’t appear to include the items unlocked in the home store when the chalet was unlocked in the quest. $77 is a really steep price for this bundle.

Sorry you missed the Chalet by an hour! :(
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

$77.00?!?!? :o :shock: :evil: :twisted: You have to be freaking kidding! Where’s a good hacker when you need one because FM sure deserves to have their bank account hacked something fierce.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Littlebrownpony
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Exclusive Online Bundle Picture Requests

Post by Littlebrownpony »

The modern living room furniture pack looks like literal IKEA furniture.

I don't mean that in a bad way at all.
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

LittleBean wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:20 Update: The green chair is working now, and the orchids are now showing up in the home store and can be duplicated/purchased. They still can only be placed on the floor as of right now.
The modern living room orchids have been fixed and can now be placed on tables 😄
Attachments
F5F70211-8E57-4A67-AFAF-A9A54F4BC50F.jpeg
mockingbird288z

LittleBean wrote: 02 Apr 2018, 13:09
LittleBean wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 23:20 Update: The green chair is working now, and the orchids are now showing up in the home store and can be duplicated/purchased. They still can only be placed on the floor as of right now.
The modern living room orchids have been fixed and can now be placed on tables 😄
That's great!

(I've moved your topic to the general chat topic for online bundles.)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Screenshot_2018-04-25-06-53-59.png
The clothing costs $29.99 in my store. I would purchase for $12.99. Why the difference?

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

telemwill wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 10:58 Screenshot_2018-04-25-06-53-59.png

The clothing costs $29.99 in my store. I would purchase for $12.99. Why the difference?

Ruth
Apparently $29.99 is the Kindle price. On my phone, I have the $12.99 price. I hope this is a mistake.

Ruth